2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What does "***** drop" mean?

(Just kidding...)

Old 01-11-2013, 03:58 PM
baileysoffroad
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If ya noticed...Hotter chicks hang around real rides too!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:26 PM
dlyter09
Champion

The truck wouldnt be the only thing eating her thats for sure.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 PM
dlyter09
Champion

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
What does "***** drop" mean?

(Just kidding...)
My beard just stops growing.. Its very aggravating.... Im trying to go mountain man damnit!!!!

aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkeaton
I don't feel comfortable discussing your man ***** on a public forum. Please PM V-Dub, I'm sure he won't mind.
Yes dlyter09 and VDub. Discuss elsewhere. PM. Email. I don't care! Just somewhere other than here!

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
Jk you got anything to make my beard grow faster??
Heh. No need for that. It's annoying enough to have to shave as it always is late at night when BED is what I want most!

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Surely you're not suggesting that cannabis is dangerous. Are ya?
I said alcoholic drinks are dangerous. All drugs and alcohol are dangerous. Period. Now how dangerous is a different story, but I don't put up with any of that. When your life is on the line in relation to alcohol parties on the elderly neighbour's land or drug dealers you will think differently! I can assure you of THAT! So yes I am saying cannabis (AMCKA {also more commonly known as} Marijuana) is dangerous.

Oh snap....don't start. This is not the ok corral.....
ROFL... Love how you put it jk! Man... Google chrome tells me that almost every day too...

He's right though guys. And I will post a warning here: Don't say more than what needs to be said. It's dangerous stuff guys, not just for you. It's dangerous also for other people. I would elaborate but cannot for safety's sake.

It may be locally legal, but you can still get busted for it and you can still lose your job over it. Still not worth it to me. We have a facility in Canada and they either don't drug test or can't drug test because I was up there last summer and played golf with a couple of them and they were smoking weed out on the golf course saying they don't have drug tests. I don't see how that can be if we are the same company and we have random drug tests all the time here. But, to each his own. I was a pothead in college, but gave it up. It has been....hmmm...since 1989. Won't say I'll never partake again because, quite frankly, I enjoy the high from that much more than drinking...but drinkin's all I got now...
Your health will get busted for sure. Definately not worth it.

Better not have a CDL, or OWI, or be a jockey, or driver, or trainer, or... And the list goes on. Oh and you better not show up here asking for work. It'd be illegal to let you work while under influence (Didn't you know that?).

dlyter09
Champion

Hey UnReg!!! Yes drugs are bad.. mmmmmkkkaaaayy

Old 01-11-2013, 04:58 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, drugs are bad, just ask my Meth head brother in law

Weed, Pot, Mary Jane, Marijuana, whatever ya'll wanna call it, isn't so bad

And I HATE all those stupid "I was gonna go to work, but then I high" commericals, I've never sat around and became a couch potato after smoking a joint, quite the opposite in fact.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Well I think it is high time we drop the drugs subject ... Lets move onto something else. Dumb FedEx came to deliver the server, called earlier today and we said we would be around. They come and are here for less than a minute. Can't they even give a person a chance to get to the door? Please, for heavens SAKE FedEx. I can't run through the house just to make sure you won't be here for over 1 minute! So needless to say we didn't get our package but a even better note on the door saying this was the first attempt.... So we called FedEx and they said well we will send a request to reattempt today but no guarantees... <Sigh>.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:05 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate CrapEx.

Go Brown.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

CrapEx... ROFL... Brown is better, but the person we bought it from won't ship it Brown cause it will cost him some more Green.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread