2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baileysoffroad
If ya noticed...Hotter chicks hang around real rides too!
there were vehicles in those pictures other than the one that ate the chick???

Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree.. Go brown...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Sorry dlyter09 but they show up in better clothes than that! Man would I be mad if a Brown driver showed up at our front door like that!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:14 PM
dlyter09
Champion

If that showed up at my door.. I would not be mad one bit...... My girlfriend on the other hand would be very very mad..

Old 01-11-2013, 05:15 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

I don't have a girlfriend so no worries there... But I'm sure glad that UPS doesn't have such drivers!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:15 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What if the Brown driver was that girl? Still be mad? If so, you are a truly odd 17 year old. If it was the average Brown Male driver, I would totally see your disgust.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
dlyter09
Champion

Agree if male brown driver showed up on my porch like that he would get shot.. but if she showed up to deliver a package I would deliver one right back.. Jus saying

Old 01-11-2013, 05:30 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by stewie01
What if the Brown driver was that girl? Still be mad? If so, you are a truly odd 17 year old. If it was the average Brown Male driver, I would totally see your disgust.
I would be mad either way. Yah I know I am a odd 17 year old. Whilst I was born and raised in America I was not raised in American culture or American English. So I say things differently (I'm careful how I write things here!), think differently. That's all. Oh and I don't have a American accent... I got complemented the other day in the hardware store for my accent. It always gets the best of me when I am on the phone giving out my phone number. Whilst Americans would say the last four digits one three four four I say it more like one t'ree faux er faux er. So if I say something here that doesn't make sense you might understand why now, or why I don't always understand all of your American English.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by baileysoffroad
If ya noticed...Hotter chicks hang around real rides too!
Sooooo uhhhhhh...... You must not get very much attention from chicks?

Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Jigabop
Champion

weed legal in WA, only the feds can bust you. you can also still get fired for it as employers have the right to test and terminate for it still. we are allowed to have something like an ounce for personal use, and before it was even legal they completely decriminalized it here and made it the absolute lowest priority for police officers, as in jaywalking was higher priority than someone smoking weed (before it was legal) so cops were basically told to stop enforcing no weed as there was really nothing they could charge you with. now if you had a ton of weed like pounds of it, they could get you with intent to sell and that's a criminal charge. still is too...

still not allowed to grow your own (with the exception of having a medical marijuana green card) and still not allowed to have large quantities. and its not legal to sell either other than state controlled facilities, but since those are not set up yet, its kinda a mess right now..they plan on controlling it like they controlled liquor before we voted out state control over liquor sales. now we can do like other states have done forever and buy booze at safeway, or wallmart, or costco, or sams club, etc..

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread