2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Sick and tired of my buddy's f-150!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Thornloe Pride
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
My sentiments exactly. Who the fu-youknowwhat cares? Ahhhh....the minor problems of the young kids these days.....I'm more worried about how I'm going to pay for two kids in college next year. Screw the immature asswipe that has to prove his manhood with his truck. I mean, come on.
You know what.. You've got a damn good point.

Old 01-19-2014, 04:26 PM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

LOL man this is funny.

Mercury vs OMC
Polaris vs Ski-doo
Harley vs Jap
Diesel vs gas
Who has get the fastest sled and who can highmark the mountain.

This type of thing has and will always go on.

Old 01-19-2014, 04:35 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

Originally Posted by merc225hp
LOL man this is funny.

Mercury vs OMC
Polaris vs Ski-doo
Harley vs Jap
Diesel vs gas

Yep...Mines bigger than yours.....LMAO!

Old 01-19-2014, 04:54 PM
AppelH
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by merc225hp
LOL man this is funny.

Mercury vs OMC
Polaris vs Ski-doo
Harley vs Jap
Diesel vs gas

Man vs woman... Oh wait. Nevermind

Old 01-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thornloe Pride
His dad has a Chevy with the 5.3 and he is just as bad as his son. They both think they have the best truck in the world and nobody can touch them. It's kind of hilarious watching them bicker back and worth with the whole "my truck is better than your truck" scenario. My buddy's brother just bought a 4.7L Durango yesterday and his dad was like "not too bad for a dodge. I'll just go grab the wife's V6 explorer and show you a real truck."

I know off road I will do circles around him. I've pulled him out a few times. But off road/on road is sort of what I built my truck based off of. There's places I go that he can't and it makes him mad. I've tried telling him that its not a competition. We are out here to have some fun.

I'll be honest though, he beats his truck to the ground and its actually been pretty reliable for him. However, that's just poor maintenance and it needs A LOT of work and he neglects it. Just a matter of time I suppose
Lol people will be people. Just tell them speed does not equal power and that will get them going. Come on man dont get mad at this stuff, use it for your own amusement! Yes mean thing to say but I have found its the only way to deal with people like that. Even once in awhile say thats fine to every insult they make and that will do more to anger them then you can imagine! Lmao. Ive had chevy boys red with rage and me laughing myself sick. You are right poor maintenance will catch up! One of my buddies, a ram convert from ford, used to have a 4.6 ford he beat all the time it caught it up with him. Lets just say it blew up! Lmao! Now hes in a Ram and he says its way better then the old ford ever used to be hahaha.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:43 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks like you need some new friends....Anyone who thinks a 4.6 2-Valve is fast is a complete dumbass.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 PM
dman12323
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Indeed, but bro you need to hook that chain up and show this dude =problem solved. He's only going to start bragging worse about his truck if you dont. It will literally get to the point where it will start to annoy the *&^T out of you. Or just ignore him, Im sure its a matter of time before his wheels start to fall off.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:54 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hooking a chain up to each truck would only prove who has better tires....And thats not a Dodge VS. Ford thing.

Quick Reply: Sick and tired of my buddy's f-150!!