2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 07:40 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

This afternoon she pretty much said she does not give a **** what her parents say. Pathetic.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Who cares. I don't.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:07 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
Who cares. I don't.
And you complain I'm a buzz kill? You single-handedly stopped this discussion all by yourself.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Apparently Donald trump is running for president.....

Old 06-19-2015, 12:34 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
Apparently Donald trump is running for president.....
There are over 300 people at present who've registered as candidates. He's just the dumbest of 'em.

Imagine that clown trying to debate against Bernie Sanders. I'd pay to see that.

Old 06-20-2015, 02:48 PM
snowboundrmk
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Outlaw sprints rolled through last night. Here's a few pictures and a video clip.

Name:  3DB99045-7D4D-414D-A8AB-8CFAC309E787_zpsdtbcdwfv.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  189.6 KB

Name:  DCF73C8D-F4E8-458F-A75E-0309CE443390_zps9gwwrwv5.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  192.5 KB

Old 06-21-2015, 02:17 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
There are over 300 people at present who've registered as candidates. He's just the dumbest of 'em.

Imagine that clown trying to debate against Bernie Sanders. I'd pay to see that.
I think all of the current Republican candidates would have trouble with that.

That's why they've lost since G.W., their candidates all suck, even compared to equally awful Democratic candidates.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:13 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Received 3,212 Likes on 2,963 Posts

Yeah, it comes down to a choice, do you want war with Iran, or lose your second amendment rights? Some choice.....

Old 06-21-2015, 05:19 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Yeah, it comes down to a choice, do you want war with Iran, or lose your second amendment rights? Some choice.....
Bernie Sanders is moderate on gun control. He voted for the high capacity magazine ban, but also voted to allow firearms in checked baggage on Amtrak, for prohibition of foreign and UN aid that would restrict US gun ownership, for prohibiting product liability lawsuits against gun manufacturers and prohibiting suits against manufacturers and sellers for firearm misuse, and voted no on reducing the waiting time from three days to one. The NRA still gives him an F, but I'm among the gun owners who believe the NRA has gone loony so I don't personally pay attention to their grading of elected representatives. Extra clips and a belt bag to hold them are just fine for my purposes.

Bernie also voted against both Iraq wars.

He's that guy we thought we'd never see, a politician whose entire record shows that he's always on the side of the common folk and good sense, too -- so his positions don't have to change for election season. I guess that's a lot of words to replace just one: integrity. Ain't no one else among the top contenders who's ever had that.

Old 06-21-2015, 05:26 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Received 3,212 Likes on 2,963 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Bernie Sanders is moderate on gun control. He voted for the high capacity magazine ban, but also voted to allow firearms in checked baggage on Amtrak, for prohibition of foreign and UN aid that would restrict US gun ownership, for prohibiting product liability lawsuits against gun manufacturers and prohibiting suits against manufacturers and sellers for firearm misuse, and voted no on reducing the waiting time from three days to one. The NRA still gives him an F, but I'm among the gun owners who believe the NRA has gone loony so I don't personally pay attention to their grading of elected representatives. Extra clips and a belt bag to hold them are just fine for my purposes.

Bernie also voted against both Iraq wars.

He's that guy we thought we'd never see, a politician whose entire record shows that he's always on the side of the common folk and good sense, too -- so his positions don't have to change for election season. I guess that's a lot of words to replace just one: integrity. Ain't no one else among the top contenders who's ever had that.
In that case, I suspect it won't be long before someone digs up some dirt on him, (real, or manufactured) to knock him out of the race.... Can't have a politician with integrity now...... That's almost un-american.

Quick Reply: The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread