2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by beeker
There's a reason people are so scared of open carry and guns in general, it's that they've been taught to fear the gun in every publication and govt message since their birth along with serious social alienation. Basically gov't and Hollywood made it cool to be anti gun so the idiots follow along with whatever pop culture insist to be part of the in crowd.

I also happen to not believe any of these school shootings are real, they are drills from the agencies that all happen to be in town at the same time, cue the camera for the President to say he's gonna take away more of our freedom in the name of safety. Now watch the crisis actors make millions on GoFundme. And if you really pay attention you'll see some of the worst acting ever on your nightly news interviewing the supposed victim.

I hope it doesn't, but If a shooting happens in your neck of the woods, you won't think that complete BS anymore.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:14 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The biggest problem with gun control is the words gun control. You can't speak those words, regardless of which party or why, without everyone's butt-holes tightening up.

The NRA, Republicans, and Fox News did a great job making everyone in the country think Obama was going to go door to door to take their guns and ammo, driving up the sales of guns and ammo, completely brilliant marketing campaign though.

But guns really aren't so much the problem as it's the people who use them to do harm to others. I support background checks, it's not really any inconvenience to anyone, but at the same time people who are denied a firearm purchase due to a background check will find other ways to acquire a weapon.

Staged or not, the U.S. has crap tons of mass shootings and as a country we seem to not care.

There needs to be some basic reform to the current laws but even then you'll never completely stop crap from happening.

But does that mean we simply say "There's nothing we can do so f@ck it?"

Old 10-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts

I don't think most people feel nothing when any of these shootings happen. And I know I'm not saying F@CK it we shouldn't do anything but at the same time I am saying these knee jerk reactions to a shooting aren't the way to handle it. Making guns harder to get for the law abiding citizen isn't the answer. Make more laws to me isn't the answer but maybe if we enforce current laws?
I read this article about a person from England who was visiting and was talking to one of our law makers about gun control. The English chap looked at the official and asked what we were going to do about all these mass shootings. Of course the response was that in America we couldn't keep on doing nothing and that it had been talked about to do as they had done in England. Which was to take guns away from EVERYONE even the cops. The English fellow replied that he had hoped he wasn't going to hear this because it wasn't something you could come back from. And once it was done the only people who would have guns would be the criminal who would go on stealing and robbing innocent people. He hoped as a country we would not come to this. I think he has a point and coming from someone who lives in a country now that has gun control to the extreme.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:49 PM
beeker
Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
I hope it doesn't, but If a shooting happens in your neck of the woods, you won't think that complete BS anymore.
We just had a fake school shooting hoax up here in Marysville, WA. No deaths, no shooter, just actors. Still feel the same. Coincidence the authorities were running a shooter drill the same weekend?

Old 10-06-2015, 01:25 AM
TiminSoCal
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check this out.1960 dodge d100 pick up
4x4 new tire n rims
new rebuilt 360 motor
new interior very clean inside and out
no rust clean title 3/4 ton chassis
15,000.00 obo

Mods please delete if not allowed

Old 10-06-2015, 09:46 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,395 Likes on 3,135 Posts

Originally Posted by TiminSoCal
Check this out.1960 dodge d100 pick up
4x4 new tire n rims
new rebuilt 360 motor
new interior very clean inside and out
no rust clean title 3/4 ton chassis
15,000.00 obo

Mods please delete if not allowed
Oh no. That is most certainly allowed.

Nice Truck.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:05 AM
snowboundrmk
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's awesome. Old stuff is cool. I like to think my truck is the newest vehicle I'll ever own.

Old 10-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Jimythefan
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Jeez that's a nice looking truck. When I get bored with my 69 Skylark, I'm going looking for an old truck to restore. Something right around 58 to 62 is the goal.

Old 10-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 10-11-2015, 02:18 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Time for new brakes, driver front grinding under pressure.

Quick Reply: The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread