2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Wildman His Jeep & His Surgery

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 12:20 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 149 Likes on 114 Posts

Hehehehhe,
Yep for Halloween I just might do the Pirate thing. I can pull it off real good now too.

Old 06-14-2018, 01:57 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Are you going to get a peg and pretend to be a pirate? Arrrggghhh
Be great for halloween.

Old 06-16-2018, 04:11 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

I never communicated with you in this forum (that I can remember) but I'm glad it went well! I'm not saying this to stall you spot light or anything :b but at 25 years old I have a titanium shoulder and plates in both my legs so you could say I'm part Terminator . I got all that while in the Corps. It gets better with time and eventually you will make jokes about it. My one buddy to this day still says he's going to test the bulletproofing of my shoulder lol. Give it time take it easy and just remember what Army stands for soldier. Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet. All seriousness glad it did go well and you now may not have any pain.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:46 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker

Amazing a Marine smart enough to own a Dodge that is the REAL SPOT LIGHT STEAL. HEHEHEHE,,,,,,,,,,,,
It is amazing what the military does to us and how they fix us. I was real lucky in my years in the Army I only got seriously hurt once. And nothing serious until I was shot.
Glad you're able to get around with the hardware they gave you. I have a buddy who was a Marine and his ankle is not good and was never fixed right.
Yep I am glad everything is going better than expected and I hope it stays this way.

Old 06-18-2018, 02:34 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman4x4nut
Amazing a Marine smart enough to own a Dodge that is the REAL SPOT LIGHT STEAL. HEHEHEHE,,,,,,,,,,,,
It is amazing what the military does to us and how they fix us. I was real lucky in my years in the Army I only got seriously hurt once. And nothing serious until I was shot.
Glad you're able to get around with the hardware they gave you. I have a buddy who was a Marine and his ankle is not good and was never fixed right.
Yep I am glad everything is going better than expected and I hope it stays this way.
Well we had a saying in Camp Lejune, Germany only has the good things Women, Beer, and Doctors. I was sold on Dodge as soon as I can walk lol my dad always owned Mopars (he used to street from race other kids when he was younger) an d diff Dodge always one and held up. He had a 5.0 Mustang he said was junk, he had a Camaro, and an olds the only fast reliable car was Dodge. Then he told me a story how his 74 Power Wagon here restored and painted Plum Crazy (318 auto) literally pulled a house off a foundation. Then what really sold me was in Baghdad we used a prototype Ram military vehicle and it was a beast. They didn't win the new contactc Oshkosh did. But I'm getting off topic here, we Marines act dumb so you guys can be proud of something lol. But it is ashame that they don't always fix us right, but hey if you dress like a pirate at costume parties you'll win 1st place

Old 06-18-2018, 08:19 AM
1997JollyGreenGiant
Record Breaker
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Glad to see things are looking up for you Wildman!

Old 06-19-2018, 01:54 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker

Well guys I don't have any pictures to share with you this week but the news is great. I went to my prosthetist and he made a cast of my leg and had me putting a little bit of weight on it while in the cast. My new socket will be ready next week and I will get to put about 40-50 lbs on my leg. Then the following week I will be walking on it with the crutches and get to bring my new leg home. I am so excited. As long as I don't have any set backs I should be doing great.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:58 PM
1997JollyGreenGiant
Record Breaker
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Good to hear! Looks like you'll be able to move around a bit easier in a few short weeks!

Old 06-19-2018, 05:19 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Wow, things are moving right along. I had thought you would need to heal for a while longer, to get all the swelling down, before they could do that kind of thing.

Great to hear though. I am quite sure YOU are really looking forward to gettin' around with a lot less pain. Good Deal!!

Old 06-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker

HeyYou,
You and me both. I really figured that I was going to be laid up longer too. But I am also not going to complain about getting my leg and being able to start walking soon. I just have to be careful and take my time.

Quick Reply: Wildman His Jeep & His Surgery