2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:18 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!

think of it this way , if it happen the other way around what do you think this person would of do to you ?

Old 09-19-2007, 02:10 PM
heybuddy1901
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer
And Iceman... Doesn't you back hurt? your neck? can't you feel that aching? haven't you been having problems sleeping at night, and when you do you have terrible nightmares about that day? That's pain and suffering brother. That's big $$$
i was just about to say that..

idk about where you live but here in CA if someone intensionally runs into you it can be counted as attempted murder, and assualt with a deadly weapon..

take her *** to court.

worst case scenario you can get the ticket dropped..

Old 09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
ICEMAN_CH
All Star

Definetly go after it in court. At least make sure you get your truck paid for.I'm not even trying to start a debate herebut you probably gota ticketbecause it was a woman who hit you and you're in a big truck. If it would have been the other way, and you would haveintentionally backed into her with your big truck I'm fairly confindentthe blame would still havefound it's way to you. Deffinetly deffinetly make sure you get your truck paid for.People who do crazy **** like that shoulnd'thave liscenses. I mean every morning on the way to work I probablyvisualize myselfrunning about adozen people off the road, BUTi don't actaully do it. That's the difference between beingpissed off and being pschycotic.

And Iceman... Doesn't you back hurt? your neck? can't you feel that aching? haven't you been having problems sleeping at night, and when you do you have terrible nightmares about that day? That's pain and suffering brother. That's big $$$
You know now that you mention it my neck has been hurting lately. It's weird I thought it was just a coincedence. Thanks for pointing that out.

You know the one big thing that I learned is if I see an accident I'm definetly stopping as a witness. That's the only thing that gives me a flying chance in hell is that three people stopped and backed my story up. If it wern't for that it would be my word against hers and I'd be screwed.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

take that bitch down [sm=violent053.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
ICEMAN_CH
All Star

ORIGINAL: heybuddy1901

i was just about to say that..

idk about where you live but here in CA if someone intensionally runs into you it can be counted as attempted murder, and assualt with a deadly weapon..

take her *** to court.

worst case scenario you can get the ticket dropped..
I'm pretty sure that I could get her on assualt. I have to wait three days for the police report and then I will look into filling charges.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
ICEMAN_CH
All Star

ORIGINAL: motorbrreath

You know the funny thing is. As soon as she hit meI was just sitting there in disbelief. How can someone just think it ok to gun it and hit someone.Then when we both pulled over she jumped out of her car and started screming and yelling and I just stayed calm. It already looks bad enought that I'm guy who drives and truck and I just hit this poor girl. When the cop showed up she started yelling at him about how I hit her. I just waited for my turn and stayed calm. Dumb cop still gave me a ticket.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Don't get lazy on this man.Get a bad driver off the street,for all of us.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 02:33 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ICEMAN_CH

ORIGINAL: motorbrreath

You know the funny thing is. As soon as she hit meI was just sitting there in disbelief. How can someone just think it ok to gun it and hit someone.Then when we both pulled over she jumped out of her car and started screming and yelling and I just stayed calm. It already looks bad enought that I'm guy who drives and truck and I just hit this poor girl. When the cop showed up she started yelling at him about how I hit her. I just waited for my turn and stayed calm. Dumb cop still gave me a ticket.
i extremely dislike cops because of this reason alone. the female always gets away, and the male gets stuck with the ticket. and they always give you a ticket no matter what other people say they saw. she sounds like the bitch in blow, when she causes him to wreck and she gets out and screams at the cops.

i would definatly take her *** to court. no woman tries to f*** my truck up and gets away with it. she was prolly mad u merged in front of her and said "ill show this ***"

Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 PM
navyfc
Rookie

Shes [sm=guilty.gif], and shes a bitch! Take her to court we dont play that crap in the south![sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 02:44 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: navyfc

we dont play that crap in the south![sm=americanasmiley.gif]
yes sir!! give her a little SOUTHERN JUSTICE.....

Quick Reply: Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!