2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
ICEMAN_CH
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: aim4squirrels

That is exactly correct, if you are moving into a lane, it is your responsibility to yield to right of way. I sounds like you two got into a pissing contest, you thought she'd yield to the big, gnarlytruck, and she called your bluff.

I know you're pissed your truck got hit, but you got lucky you walked out with anything. Take this as an expensive and time consuming learning experience and move on.

I know that sounds pretty dark,butthat'sthe way it is, and it ain't changing for any of us anytime soon. You gotta know the laws, not just think you know them.
No, I think you misunderstood the whole thing. It's kinda of difficult to understand. The traffic was stop and go. She hung back making it look like she was letting me in. So I went over. Traffic stopped. She went out and around into the center turn lane and then came back and hit me. Most people say "Why on earth would anyone do that, you're just lying." I swear thats what happened. The cop said that because what she did would be a class B misdemenor he couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't in his sight but, he sure as heck could ticket me because my truck had damage on it. The only thing that the witness in front saw was her in partly in the turn lane honking at me.Then he saw her intentionally hit me. The only way that I could get the ticket to come off was if the witness behind her had shown up. He had said in his stamenent to the insurance that it looked like she was letting me in until she went around and hit me. Myself and the rest of traffic was at a dead stop when she hit me.

Quick Reply: Stupid lady hit my truck NO!!!!!!