2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pix of the Headers

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:28 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pix of the Headers

HAHA the graveyard! Man what is up with me and that damn graveyard?! I always find myself going there. I thought it was because it's the only place I can be left alone, or maybe the deamons are sucking me in there[:-]

Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Bluebone
Rookie

20DodgeNeon00, I can see why you love that truck so much. I've watched all your videos and seen all your pics just to look at it, myself.

Any chance of you getting a couple of underside shots of your headers after installation? I'm trying to decide whether to go full long-tube or shorty headers on mine while I'm saving up.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:54 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

ORIGINAL: Bluebone

20DodgeNeon00, I can see why you love that truck so much. I've watched all your videos and seen all your pics just to look at it, myself.

Any chance of you getting a couple of underside shots of your headers after installation? I'm trying to decide whether to go full long-tube or shorty headers on mine while I'm saving up.
Hey thanks a lot! That means a lot to me for real! I put a ton of work into this truck, and everything I do is very calculated to make it look the way it does. Thank you for that.

And yes, I will be taking TONS of pictures for everyone so they can later benefit from this longtube project!

Old 01-08-2008, 11:30 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

Atleast your doin it yourself....GOOD CALL!

Old 01-08-2008, 11:38 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Well it was with the help of your motivation! Me and my brother are going to do it together. After I showed him all of your guys' opinions, he looked at me and I looked at him, and we were like "we can do it". So we're goingto bust mine out this weekened. And then later next week once we get back into college, we're going to start in on his. I'm a little more nervous with his truck though. That 460 is a scary beast, and there is like no room in there! Dodge was smart and leaves so much room to get to those damn manifolds thankfully

Old 01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
8t5gt
Veteran

cant wait to see and hear them man. im starting to like the 44's btw and im gonna take my cats off in a couple weeks so that i can reinstall em come emissions testing. not meaning to jack ur thread. as for the poll i go with drive thru.

"sir may i take your order"
"Vrooooooooooooooooooooooom"
"whats that i cant hear u sir speak up"
"Vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom"

lmfao

Old 01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

LOL god this is just good stuff! Yeah it's too bad those damn drive throughs never pick up my truck because it's too higher argh.. I always get so suprised when they acknowledge me haha! LOL when I'm on dates I'm like pleeeeease acknowledge me so i dont look stupid haha! But god damnit I cannot wait to get these ***** in. It's just going to be a monster system. This system is already just insane as is, i cant even imagine wut its going to do when i but this header/ypipe combo right into a gutted cat, yikes! I really hope I gain the h/p thats advertised with longtubes. After this, I got to pick the right cold air intake kit out! Then, gots to get that Fastman to maximize all this free flowing exhaust.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:51 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

lol noob excitment mod Its cute.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

Yeah neon has a nice truck for sure, I cannot wait to read his next post after they are on the truck.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:27 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

lol noob excitment mod Its cute.
"cute", lol man for most ppl, I'm considered "crazy" for tackling this job, and you on the other hand, are a fearless maniac!! Cute is a good word for this project though, if I can tackle this one, I'll feel a lot more confident to start doing other projects on the truck.

Bouncer, thanks for the compliment too! I just want it to be the weekened now so I can start in, I'm tired of just looking at the headers sitting in my livingroom haha

Quick Reply: Pix of the Headers