2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My rear is screwed

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:07 PM
mstephen89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My rear is screwed

I forget what spline it is but Dana 60's only come in one spline pattern, unless you get something custom for a race car.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:12 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

No there's a 30 and 35 I know of at least. Just not sure which one the Dodge runs

Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 PM
mstephen89
Captain

I stand corrected. I'm pretty sure its the 30 spline though

Old 04-10-2008, 08:40 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

ORIGINAL: aim4squirrels

Is it the Dana 60 30 spline? (not too sure about the D60's)

http://www.performanceoffroadcenter....oducts_id=1415
And there you have it... nice find

Old 04-10-2008, 08:44 PM
mstephen89
Captain

500 bucks for a locker thats crazy...go with a spool. Never have to worry about that braking. Your tires might not last as long though. lol

Old 04-10-2008, 08:53 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

ORIGINAL: mstephen89

500 bucks for a locker thats crazy...go with a spool. Never have to worry about that braking. Your tires might not last as long though. lol
yea see... this is whereyou need to keep your mouth shut.... if you dont know what your talking about. Do some research and read up on things... before you post crap like this. 500 dollars for a locker is crazy? actually they are a bit more for the detroit locker. Not to mention this is a limited slip. No a spool is not practical for his application because he tows. If you turn with a spool while your towing, something has to give / will brake. Think a little bit next time before you post.

Thanks

Old 04-10-2008, 09:01 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pcfixerpro

yea see... this is whereyou need to keep your mouth shut.... if you dont know what your talking about. Do some research and read up on things... before you post crap like this. 500 dollars for a locker is crazy? actually they are a bit more for the detroit locker. Not to mention this is a limited slip. No a spool is not practical for his application because he tows. If you turn with a spool while your towing, something has to give / will brake. Think a little bit next time before you post.

Thanks
OUCH !!!! Get a keg and women with big ***** plus the parts and Pc and I will be over to work on it...

Old 04-10-2008, 09:09 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

ORIGINAL: padodgeram

ORIGINAL: pcfixerpro

Thanks
OUCH !!!! Get a keg and women with big ***** plus the parts and Pc and I will be over to work on it...
Haha, if your serious, ill be home next weekend. I live like 10 min from bluebeast2. And in all honesty PA, I was planning on buying that truetrac so we could put it in... but I think my plans have changed. I could have bought the lsd, but.... i ended up snag'n a fastman. Im gonna throw that on next weekend. That sets be back a bit. I think im gonna work my butt off this summer and I would like to do gear swaps to 4.10's and dual truetrac's. Obviously im not expecting you to offer to help, but I can assure you that if.... "Get a keg and women with big ***** plus the parts and Pc and I will be over to work on it..." If all that takes is a keg and some big *****, shoot lol, well meet up in a hooters parkinglot with a keg. Deal? Lol, im looking more towards end of summer now so ill talk to ya at carlisle and see where im at.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:47 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need the big ***** for the motorcycle ride down to rest my head on and she can hold my drink... and people thought that women are useless...LOL...

Old 04-10-2008, 11:44 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

lets keep on topic here guys lol. Greg is right though. I occasionally pull our camper. Only towed it down to OCM and back once and to a state park in Pa and back once but I want to be able too when I want. I want to do a little off roading once in a while but its mainly a DD.

Greg if you need help or whatever next weekend hit me up well if you do it saturday that

Quick Reply: My rear is screwed