2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Can anyone photoshop these on my truck?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can anyone photoshop these on my truck?

If you guys get a chance could anyone photoshop these wheels on my truck?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Di...2fPDI177055212

Maybe with these tires.
http://www.tirepackage.com/Tires/Nit..._pn=NIT200-900

Not even sure if it's possible but if so anyone think they could do it if they get a chance?

Here is a current picture of the truck.

Name:  TruckJanuary252009017.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  105.8 KB

Do you guys think it will look better or worse than the current setup? I saw a similar setup on a Chevy and really really liked it. Thanks guys.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:41 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dibs on the old stuff jk I have no photoshop skills or i'd help you out.

Old 02-11-2009, 02:20 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker

those are not so good of tires... my buddy has them on his 1986 F250 prepowerstroke(when they were good) ford... and he gets stuck all the time due to not enough tire...... but hey are good looking, and the rims are what i call glamor rims...

Old 02-11-2009, 03:08 PM
MAJohns
Captain

i ike the setup you got it looks mean!

Old 02-11-2009, 03:11 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

Originally Posted by meanwhitemopar
those are not so good of tires... my buddy has them on his 1986 F250 prepowerstroke(when they were good) ford... and he gets stuck all the time due to not enough tire...... but hey are good looking, and the rims are what i call glamor rims...
Since I only go offroad probably 5% of the time now I don't really need a mud tire. I just have them because I like how they look and the rare occasion they are good. I go offroad a little during hunting season and on some gravel roads fairly often. Sometimes through a few inches of snow on a gravel road about 1 mile long going up a mountain so it's pretty steep. I've had to put it in 4wd but never gotten stuck with my BFG's. I'd like to be able to get out with those but since most of my friends and family with AT tires and stock vehicles get out fine I'm thinking they should too.

I don't know I like the mud tire look but I'm kind of wanting bigger rims and just not soo agressive tires. I love how mine looks but I'm also just feeling like the rims are old school. Seems like the only vehicles I see with them anymore are old crappy beat up trucks for the 80's. Usually they aren't as nice but they are bullet hole wheels. At the same time I think they do look good though.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:24 PM
MAJohns
Captain

i think your wheels and the ATZ's would look great but at the same time its your truck and you are the one who has to live with your decision so do what you like. i think its looks mean the way it is but also think it would look classy with the others. i dont see anything bad either way you choose!

Old 02-11-2009, 03:56 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

I still have a fair bit of tread left on my tires so I may just end up keeping it how I have it now. I'm still not sure. I really like those other wheels and I'm not sure I'd like them as much with mud tires. I think those tires would look odd on my wheels too. Almost like a lowrider even though my truck isn't low. You know how people put those wheels on lowriders with the tires sticking way out the side. That's what it would make me think of.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:32 PM
MAJohns
Captain

yea those ATZ's are more aggresive looking in person than any picture i have seen. i have thought about those next but i like mine so much i might go with those i also like the nitto mud grappler

Old 02-11-2009, 04:48 PM
l_teddy10

Originally Posted by meanwhitemopar

I don't know what your talking about. I have those tires and they work just as good as my pro comp mud terrains I had on my other truck. They're the best All terrain I've ever had. I haven't got stuck yet and I've gone through some muddy ****.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ill give it a try later tonight. It may not look the best, but you should get the idea...

Quick Reply: Can anyone photoshop these on my truck?