2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

About to install tint

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol and it gets really hard too see at night man i would totally hit something backing up if i had 5% over my stock tint which is very dark to begin with lol

Old 02-22-2009, 01:19 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge15004x45.9
Both of you thats not true I have never had a problem but
I do know 2 ppl that have. Pa titn laws say you can do what ever to your rear windows but your front passenger and driver side can have nothing on them.
You don't know the PA tint laws then. The laws says tint is illegal on the front windows if it prevents an officer from viewing inside the vehicle. Basically it is for their safety and the suggestion is 70% for the front windows, but there is no clear cut specific number on the front window percentage. Basically it is up to the mood of the officer. So yes, Tint is legal on the front driver and passenger windows. The tint laws are also split for passenger cars and multi-purpose vehicles. Us being the latter, you are correct that we can do whatever we want with the back and extended cab portion windows as long as we have our two side mirrors. For cars 70% is suggested for all windows unlike us. The one thing that is consistant for both is nothing shal be on the windshield in PA and you can not use metalic or reflective tint.

Quick Reply: About to install tint