2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:54 PM
helms
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

..eh!

Old 02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just bought a set of cheapo's from wally world. I am on my second set, but its only due to a damn turkey that I hit a few years back.

Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

Originally Posted by Viper37
How are my lights a hazard to anyone? I don't use them on the road.

Damn Canadians. ('Cept for Helms. )
What u dont , So you're telling me u go off roading with your 4x2 with those dinky tires LOL

Old 03-01-2009, 12:11 AM
helms
All Star

Originally Posted by Erik Kuijvenhoven
What u dont , So you're telling me u go off roading with your 4x2 with those dinky tires LOL
i had 6" Hellas behind the grille of my slammed 89 s-10. it got stuck in grass once. i still found alot of uses for them. great for highways and gravel roads

Old 03-01-2009, 12:23 AM
96RamSLT
Veteran

why cant we be friends?

Old 03-01-2009, 12:24 AM
96RamSLT
Veteran

we all share an interest.. 2nd gen rams.. why the hell we are sitting on here fighting with one another is beyond me.. im pretty sure we all help eachother in one way shape or form.. which is what this whole forum is about.. i have alot of respect for viper and eric.. but damn guys.. swallow your pride.. and move on.. seriously.. its an online forum..

Old 03-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

Originally Posted by Viper37
How are my lights a hazard to anyone? I don't use them on the road.

Damn Canadians. ('Cept for Helms. )
Helms got his s10 stuck in Grass and his Hid helped him out LOL man no wonder u guys stick up for eachother You guys r both a little Off

Old 03-01-2009, 12:40 AM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 96RamSLT
my round driving lamps i got at auto zone.. they are piaa i think.. anyway it comes in a box, with a switch and all wiring (unless you wire into stock harness like i did which also runs off stock button and turn off when i hit high beam) anyway they are 55 watters i think.. anyhow the kit runs like 40$ and theyll just bolt in with 2 bolts into the fender... i also got another kit there for my square foggers that i wired into the square holes and are on a seperate switch.
those arent piaas, those are pilots no offense, but a piaa light like that, would cost no less than $100 more likely...

and come on erik, no need to act like that, helms is a great contributor to this site, and even though some people hate to hear it from viper sometimes, he is also a big contributor to the site, so lets just calm down and take it easy... some people like to have a 2wd, some like a 4wd, big deal... They make cars with better headlights than any of our trucks have, does that mean they should go mudding??? honestly, I go wheelin, I dont have a million different lights, and guess what, I dont need them, would they be nice, yeah... but I dont need them.

Last edited by 98cherryram; 03-01-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

This is the First forum I have ever been on I cant stand being on the comp I love working on my trucks or motorcycles or minibike project (im currently building a go-kart outa a Honda Cx 500 motorbike) but I love my truck and found this site very helpful but viper makes it his objective to judge people and call ppl names well 2 can play at that I told my wife I cant believe this guy!! and that I will make a fool of him anytime I can HEAR THAT VIPER U MADE THE WRONG ENEMIE PAL Like i told u SELL URE DODGE u belong in a VW or a Hyundia U F**N Bi&&ch come see me

Old 03-01-2009, 12:50 AM
96RamSLT
Veteran

ha thanks for the correction.. they work just fine though. and yes guys seriously we arent in high school... well most of us.. ha. but everyone that is bickering on this discussion ALL contribute to this site in a huge way. Helms helped me out. Viper helped me out.. and everyone else on here helped me out.. like i said before we all help eachother.. thats what this is all about. Just chill.. grab a beer.. and lifes all good.

Quick Reply: I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......