2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009 | 12:52 AM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

Ya Helsm is and I RESPESCT him he has Allot of usefull things to say but Viper is just nasty constributer to the site !!! I allways try to be polite to strangers it what my folks taught me when i was a boy!! Guess Viper dint get Raised right !!!

Old 03-01-2009 | 12:59 AM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

that doesnt make it your place to attack back, if he bothers you that much, block his posts and leave it at that, otherwise one of us will get the moderators to come deal with it, we dont need a war on the forum, and personally i would like it if you stayed to, but I also dont want to check every thread and see you attacking viper about something completely pointless and stupid. Relax, go grab a beer, maybe go work on your truck a little bit if that will help cool you off, then come back in and try and get along.

Old 03-01-2009 | 01:18 AM
96RamSLT
Veteran

amen.

Old 03-01-2009 | 03:11 AM
Viper37
Banned

Originally Posted by Erik Kuijvenhoven
What u dont , So you're telling me u go off roading with your 4x2 with those dinky tires LOL
Uh yeah, I do. Tire size is completely irrelevant when you are doing 70 across the desert floor. If you didn't know, offroading can be done in places without mud. Crazy concept I know.

Originally Posted by Erik Kuijvenhoven
This is the First forum I have ever been on I cant stand being on the comp I love working on my trucks or motorcycles or minibike project (im currently building a go-kart outa a Honda Cx 500 motorbike) but I love my truck and found this site very helpful but viper makes it his objective to judge people and call ppl names well 2 can play at that I told my wife I cant believe this guy!! and that I will make a fool of him anytime I can HEAR THAT VIPER U MADE THE WRONG ENEMIE PAL Like i told u SELL URE DODGE u belong in a VW or a Hyundia U F**N Bi&&ch come see me
You told your wife about a mean poopie head on the internet? You must have serious emotional problems.

I honestly have no problem with you, or anyone on this forum. Multiple people will vouch for me when I say I call things as I see them, and am very blunt about it. Some people like it, some people don't. However, I always tell the truth, straight with no BS or fluff. I'm sorry if you don't like that.

You're just grouchy at me because I said that your assault of some shop employee was a dumb move. Why are you allowed to share your opinion and I'm not?

I really don't care if you don't like me. Plenty of people around here like me, just as much as I like them.

We all have different styles, different tastes, different needs. Mine happens to be pre-running. My leveled 4x2 truck will take *******ly any trail out in Ocotillo Wells or at Glamis, at high speed, in the dark. And that's all I need it for.

So seriously, grow up and stop trolling, you will never get a rise out of me, so you might as well stop wasting your time.

Last edited by Viper37; 03-01-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-01-2009 | 08:46 AM
Linustratus
|
Professional

Originally Posted by 96RamSLT
my round driving lamps i got at auto zone.. they are piaa i think.. anyway it comes in a box, with a switch and all wiring (unless you wire into stock harness like i did which also runs off stock button and turn off when i hit high beam) anyway they are 55 watters i think.. anyhow the kit runs like 40$ and theyll just bolt in with 2 bolts into the fender... i also got another kit there for my square foggers that i wired into the square holes and are on a seperate switch.
I like the set up, but i would like everything to be a really good fit. I see the round ones fit really good, but you just have the small squares. Why is that? Couldnt find better fits, or just like those?

Old 03-01-2009 | 10:55 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker

I use mine on the road all the time... speacially if some one is driving really slow LOL

Old 03-01-2009 | 06:57 PM
helms
All Star

lol, this is fun... i know we are getting back on topic now, but i just wanted to say that we are all entitled to our own opinions, but we should think of how relevent they are to the discussion at hand before we clog the internet up by typing them out.

ps. the S10 was lowered on 17s and directional 245/45/17s..... and the grass was like 8 inches tall..... and wet......I HAVE A 4X4 NOW!!!! haha. ok lets get back to the fun

Old 03-01-2009 | 10:09 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Helms, you gave me an idea for my POS-10! I'm gonna put square Hellas behind the grille of my '99.

Old 03-01-2009 | 10:12 PM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/pi11pl.html
There is an excellent lamp for that spot on your truck, its really clear good bright light, and fits perfectly in that tight space, and the piaas are really durable lights so you wont have to worry about it breaking as much as some of the more cost friendly lights... but that does mean that it isnt so cost friendly... but, its as good as you will probably pick up for that spot in your truck without going to even larger measures to get true hid and real expensive lighting.

Old 03-01-2009 | 10:29 PM
96RamSLT
Veteran

the reason i went with the smaller squares was because of the price.. believe it or not they are pretty bright.. like i said i only use them as a fog light.. so in fog, rain or snow, or offroad are the only time they come on.. otherwise they are always off because of my round driving lamps and my head lights are all i need on a clear night. at dusk or early am i just use my running lights and drivin lamps.. by far i use my round driving lamps the most.. so i didnt really see the need for buying hellas or kc's or anything like that.. they are just 55 watt foggers that are slightly up for those slow grandma cars at night.. haha but no seirously.. just foggers so 20$ was all i needed to spend... i have bigger plans that require money then fog lights.

Quick Reply: I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......