2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Governor solenoid and pressure sensor, It might not be.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 05:57 PM
hutch1973
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=PartsChaser;1640903]
Originally Posted by hutch1973
Isn't that the worst feeling? lol. I have an O2 sensor that has a bug once in awhile and throws a random cel, always worried it'll be a tranny code.

I have the same thing on the O2 sensor just randomly throwing out a code, then mysteriously healing itself. The gutted CAT probably has something to do with it, but I am always nervous to check the code for fear its a Tranny issue.
I don't have the gutted cat, but first time it happened it was really cold and I took it through a car wash, always figured it was something with the connection since then. Once I figured out the aft sensor is more about emissions then anything else, haven't cared enough to get underneath and look at it.

Anytime it clicks on, I floor it, to make sure the truck kicks down and goes. When it does, I know I won't have a tranny code...lol....'course when the woman is with me, she gets annoyed, but she's a woman, bound to find something to be annoyed about.

Quick Reply: Governor solenoid and pressure sensor, It might not be.