2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The Solution to better MPG's found!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:34 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well said

Old 06-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Not riding a motorcycle for fear of being in an accident is like not having sex for fear of getting an STD. The benefits outweigh the risk...
If you've never ridden a motorcycle you have go try it. It'll pretty much instantly over-ride any bad thing you've ever associated with it. One of those things where you're gonna have a hard time wiping the smile off your face even after you get off it, ya know?

Old 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Miami_Son
I got "snippy" because in reading your posts there is a condescending attitude that those of us who ride are just stupid. You did it again in your post above. You equate riding a motorcycle with "risking your life" as if there isn't risk in almost everything we do on a daily basis. Getting out of bed in the morning is a risk.
You are seeing attitude where there is none. I am not being condescending. I am simply stating I think its risky. No where did I infer or mean to equate risky with stupid/moronic/etc. We all make different risks every day.

My brother-in-law is a crotch rocket rider. Trust me, he is one very smart guy, he just made a choice.

You are extracting an emotion out of plain text, and you are extracting a wrong one dude. I never meant to be condescending, sorry if it came off that way.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's there whether you admit it or not. I'll take your word that it was unintentional, so let's move on.

Quick Reply: The Solution to better MPG's found!!