2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need to re-wire speakers

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 11:42 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I know what the hell MP3 is. I have a iPod.

But what the hell is MP3 Playback?

Old 09-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some decks don't support MP3 format IE No MP3 playback.

The deck you like is one of the seemingly rare ones that do not support it, but it's also a fairly older model as well.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
I know what the hell MP3 is. I have a iPod.

But what the hell is MP3 Playback?
But you could'nt figure out what mp3 playback was?

I already posted its being able to play mp3's burned onto a cd and somtimes a dvd depending on players......
Some players can like mine can play mp3's on cd,dvd,SD memory card usb memory stick or external hard drive as well as the fact that most now have an auxilary jack so you can plug your ipod directly into it and stream songs from there but you still have to use the ipod from that method to control it unless you have the ipod adapter cable (I have one but no ipod brand mp3 player) it allows you to see and select the songs from your ipod on the HU and control them from there...The method I like the most is streaming my mp3's wirelessly from my blackberry through the bluetooth connection. add the fact that mine also has a touchscreen and full GPS and tv,dvd ,stereo as well as aux inputs for rear camera AND the fact that it was $202 dollars shipped I'd say that pioneer you were looking at for $250 is a bit overpriced....but thats just my 2 cents....Its your truck its just nice to be informed when spending that kind of dough.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:03 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Goddamit you guys make me look like a dumbass!!! Maybe thats because I am!

Quick Reply: Need to re-wire speakers