2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Flowmaster Muffler/Exhaust Kit Sound Clips?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 01:56 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well looks like I am late to the party! BUT here is a link (sorry no youtube) to my truck with the super 44...emission pass with cat and blah blah blah! Personally I FREAKING love it! Put the muffler under the bed if you can...sounds great! hell my wife said she loved it! In fact the first comment she said, after I was concerned she skin me, was "Wow sounds like a truck finally!"

bitch...lol!

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...Muffler006.flv

Last edited by TIMIDONE; 10-28-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:41 AM
helms
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mudshack
Good work Helms. I actually went and found all of those. The 70 was much less Throaty. But the 40s are really beefy.

YOu have the 40. Can people hear you coming home from a long distance?
My truck doesnt have a cat, and that makes a significant difference. I can keep it tame if i want. cold starts are the loudest. if you live in a tight neghbourhood, they may not like you leaving for work at 5am. i can hear it in my house when i start it up in the morning and it drones a bit (in the house) when it idles warm. Nobody has complained about it, but it can be pretty loud.

It sounds almost exactly like the black one in the first two vids.

Quick Reply: Flowmaster Muffler/Exhaust Kit Sound Clips?