2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

multipule issues...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:13 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

I have to admit, i worked in a shop, and my boss did that, Read this story.

We change oil at the shop obviously, and a 93 Civic came in. We did the change and they left. The pit tech actually left the drain plug loose by accident. We got a call a few hours later saing the car just died, and it was making weird noises. The car got towed in and my boss found that the plug leaked out all the oil and the engine seized. He knew it was from the pit tech. So he took a cynder block and smashed the oil pan causing a large hole. He called the owner of the car back and said "Someone must have hit something because the oil pan has a hole in it" And he got away with it. He covered the companys *** by doing that. This is a true story.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 PM
DukesOfHazzard
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Friend took his s-10 into a well known small town shop for work and when he got it back he noticed some of the wiring harness had been cut up. i could name the shop and town, but i figured id get sued for slander lol

Old 02-27-2010, 04:57 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, this is why i am going to take my truck back... the motor ran fine before i brought it there... i know it did because i drove it from the mud hole bck to the house and it ran just fine... had all kinds of power, just wouldnt shift... now the TC was replaced again...

now the truck spits wants to die.... i need to get this thing figured out... im taking it back and checking everything over myself, and then taking it back to the dealership, having them do a diagnostic on it, and then what ever thye find, i will fix...

Quick Reply: multipule issues...