From the 01 manual:
(1) Remove the serpentine drive belt, (Refer to 7 -
COOLING/ACCESSORY DRIVE/DRIVE BELTS -
REMOVAL) OR (Refer to 7 - COOLING/ACCESSORY
DRIVE/DRIVE BELTS - REMOVAL).
(2) Remove the hoses from the power steering
pump and cap the fittings.
(3) Remove battery ground cable and unthread
stud from cylinder head, do not remove from bracket.
(4) Loosen upper bracket bolt and remove the
lower bracket to engine block bolts.
(5) Pivot the pump assembly past the coolant tube.
(6) Remove the upper stud and remove upper bolt
from cylinder head.
(7) Remove steering pump and mounting bracket
from engine as an assembly.
(8) Remove the pump pulley with Puller C-4333, to
access pump attaching bolts, (Refer to 19 - STEERING/
PUMP/PULLEY - REMOVAL).
(9) Remove the front pump bracket (Fig. 3). On
8.0L engine remove rear pump bracket (Fig. 4).
Not exactly sure which stud you are referring to...... (I haven't done this particular trick)
Work it back and forth, and sprinkly liberally with magic chemicals.