2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Roller rocker madness

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't use it either, just don't have enough time to waste there.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:39 PM
bekins01ram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So back on topic, I've been glancing at harland sharps website, and does anyone know off hand, if our rockers are post or stud mounted? There's about a 150-200$ difference in the 2 and I don't want to buy the wrong one. Ofc, I'd ask when I ordered them as well, but just wanted to see which price I'd be looking at. I want to put in, whichever ones are direct drop in replacements for my 5.2L. I'm confused without knowing what I have stock. There stud and post mounted. And there was 5/16 and 3/8 or something like that. Appreciate any help.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Did you read this whole thread and go to the link I provided on the first page?

Old 02-13-2011, 06:26 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

je didn't read anything or else he would have done a search and had his info already...

they run $300-350... they are non-adjustable... the are easy to install... this site has a search function

Old 02-13-2011, 09:35 PM
CBR900RR19
Professional

SEARCH???? What's that?? We no need no stickin' search...

Old 02-14-2011, 10:51 AM
bekins01ram
Veteran

Alright then a$$holes....u think I'm just gonna click link u provided and buy something for my engine without properly researching it? I did read the whole post and nowhere did I read about stud or post mounting, so kiss my ***. I'm not going to buy something without knowing exactly what I'm buying. I don't care who says it will fit. Don't bother replying to this either, as I'm not sure ill be visiting this site anymore. Y'all are ********. I'm sure I can find friendlier people somewhere else. Takes u longer to tell me to keep searching, than just answer my questions....idiots.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

The little search link up there is provided for you to DO research..... this question has been asked, and answered, MANY times. We have had no less than five threads on just this topic in the last month alone. All the answers are right here on the boards for any that care to take the time to look. Folks get tired of giving the same answers, to the same questions, day in and day out, especially when the person asking the question hasn't bothered to extend any effort toward finding the answer themselves, aside from posting a thread asking a VERY familiar question.

You aren't going to find a board that doesn't have basically the same response to the same situation.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

-To bekins01ram, this is about as friendly of a site I have seen, and the guys telling you to search are only doing it because they know the answers are already here. They wouldn't tell you to search for something that you aren't going to find. If you don't want to do the research or visit here anymore, fine, that's your choice. If you want to keep posting like you did in that last one above though, and i'll make sure you don't visit us anymore. Are we on the same page now.

-To those that don't search, it isn't that hard, and will save you a lot of time in most cases. If you decide to post anyway, don't be suprised if people tell you to search. Don't take it personally, they are telling you that the answers you need are already here.

-To those that reply to those that don't search, you don't need to be jerks about it. If you are tired of answering the same quesitons over and over, just don't click on the thread to begin with. Others will answer it. We don't need people on here who take it upon themselves to make it a full time job of telling people to search. There are far better ways to contribute then that.

Lets move on now, or I can just close this thread.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:50 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bekins01ram
I don't care who says it will fit.
Then why bother asking in the first place? Sorry I'm an A-hole for providing a link.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:45 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

funny stuff right there..

Quick Reply: Roller rocker madness