2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

'95 V10 2500 Ram - How di I turn off the "MAINT REQD" light?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:40 PM
IGot2P
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
I haven't yet seen a Auto Parts Store with an OBDI Scanner. Probably gonna have to take it to a regular shop....
I do believe that you are correct because neither parts store that I called had one. Anyway, I took my truck over to a local shop only two blocks from my home (town of 600 people) and he shut the light off in nothing flat for $5.00!

BTW - did anyone notice the OBD II scan tool that NewEgg has on sale today with free shipping for only $19.99? If interested just point your browser to http://tinyurl.com/c6rb45g and take a look.And no, I am not in anyway associated with NewEgg.

Don

Old 07-30-2012, 02:43 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IGot2P
I do believe that you are correct because neither parts store that I called had one. Anyway, I took my truck over to a local shop only two blocks from my home (town of 600 people) and he shut the light off in nothing flat for $5.00!

BTW - did anyone notice the OBD II scan tool that NewEgg has on sale today with free shipping for only $19.99? If interested just point your browser to http://tinyurl.com/c6rb45g and take a look.And no, I am not in anyway associated with NewEgg.

Don

For just a basic code reader it seems to have excellent reviews.. Might not be a bad thing to have in the tool box....for $20 anyway.....

Quick Reply: '95 V10 2500 Ram - How di I turn off the "MAINT REQD" light?