2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cracked Dash Pad

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Mslaven
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I noticed that too, very expensive also. Does any one no of any other links with choices.

Thanks.

Old 01-13-2013, 03:46 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mslaven
Yes, I noticed that too, very expensive also. Does any one no of any other links with choices.

Thanks.

I suggest the search funtion. Cracked dash and various replacements and pictures of replacement here on DF, along with links provided. Also othergood info such as how to and heater core replacement on some. I used a different vendor, but on different computer, so it is not saved here on favorites. Believe if you google E&K Bumper Fillers.....you can find it. Only problem for some for this one is they only offer in black, so paint is required.

Last edited by gdstock; 01-13-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Obiejuankinobie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gentlemen, if your dash has some cracks and you like having your dog ride with you. Make sure you put the dog in the rear seat and not in the front. I had cracks but when I slammed on the brakes my Penny went smack into the dash. Now I can fit myself down in the size hole in my dash.

Quick Reply: Cracked Dash Pad