2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

aftermarket rocker panel feedback

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 10:11 PM
fj5gtx
Record Breaker
Received 102 Likes on 95 Posts

I called mill supply, they seem to have the same manufacturer as the one I used on the left side. Tabco wasn't answering their phone - not sure its a real business, I put tabco inc in google maps - it went to a residence. Local place has the right side in stock, but he isn't helpful figuring out if its the same manufacturer. Wondering if there is really only one manufacturer.

Installed the inner floor, I was running out of time so I just lapped most of it and didn't even dress the welds... slapped 3M seam sealer over the welded areas and shot some cheap rustoleum on it to keep it from rusting...

Need to find the grommet for the brake cable... install that, then the rubber floor... then the seats... then the door... then the fender... yeah, lots to do yet.

Attached Thumbnails aftermarket rocker panel feedback-innerfloorinstalled.jpg  
Old 11-19-2016, 07:16 AM
fj5gtx
Record Breaker
Received 102 Likes on 95 Posts

Forgot the pic with the oval hole plugged. Why they'd put that hole in there in a replacement panel...

Attached Thumbnails aftermarket rocker panel feedback-plughole.png  
Old 11-19-2016, 09:10 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,296 Likes on 3,042 Posts

Drain hole, or pass-thru for something your truck doesn't have? Might also be for an alignment dowel for the production line......

Quick Reply: aftermarket rocker panel feedback