2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Body swap questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2019, 02:26 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 307 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmikk
any idea what I would would possibly lose for features? As honestly as long as the windows, hvac, interior lights, radio the basic switches and other basic functions work if he happy.
You will still retain them lol. The ones that just pop into my mind are overhead console, some programmable features such as locking the doors when the vehicle is moving, just more "premium features". All the basics will still work as intended

Old 04-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Jmikk
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoparFanatic21
You will still retain them lol. The ones that just pop into my mind are overhead console, some programmable features such as locking the doors when the vehicle is moving, just more "premium features". All the basics will still work as intended
being that I have the over head I might just have the right ctm, if not oh well! Not a huge loss to me I only ever used it for temp anyways!

Old 04-14-2019, 03:25 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 307 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmikk
being that I have the over head I might just have the right ctm, if not oh well! Not a huge loss to me I only ever used it for temp anyways!
The is more info in the FSM but if I recall correctly the 1 plug ctm can't operate the overhead console

Quick Reply: Body swap questions