2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Replaced Fuel Pump Today

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:46 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Replaced Fuel Pump Today

ORIGINAL: WayneC

How's the NEW pump doing? From May of last year, IT AINT NEW ANYMORE!
Man, sometimes I feel like I'm in a damn time warp on this forum!

Folks, if you're going to ask people questions from posts more than a year old,at least check their profile to find out when the last time they logged on was.

Good God almighty!

Old 10-29-2007, 10:57 PM
4X$ Viper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my fuel pump go out on me in SEP. I was stuck on I-5 with the girl friend her boy and ny two girls
this was on the way home for concert. after an hour wait for a flat bed tow truck that had room in the cab for the five of us and $300.00 dollar tow home. I Found a fuel pump at a junk yard for $110.00 the truck it came from had 72,000 miles and mine had just went over 250,000. I changed it that day and it starts better then it ever did. I geuss I amthinking that you paid to much. If the junk yard can tell you about the truck it cam from witch they always tell me. LOOK for parts from totaled trucks that means the truck ran befor it was totaled. then the part is most likly good plus most junk yards give a 30 exchange.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:56 PM
DPR250R
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny... just happenend to be checking out the forums and saw this came back from the dead.

Pump is workin fine.

Haven't been on much because I stopped modding my truck after I put the electric fan in.

Now I have a set of 1.7 rockers and a modded kegger to drop in.

Put the 2006 style 20's on her too.

Love my ram

Quick Reply: Replaced Fuel Pump Today