3rd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

Tire Disposal Fee!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Brian9
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang! Sorry to hear that. Dont worry about sending someone out to get them. Please wait until you are feeling better which I hope is soon. I just wanted the measurements of how wide the outer stripes are and how wide the inner stripe is. Thanks.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Brian9
Veteran

Thanks Eric please do not worry about it. I got a hold of the guy you were trying to contact for me, and as many as he has done he knows the measurements. Thanks for the effort and I hope your back gets better.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:12 PM
valvejob

take your old tires to sears and leave them outside the garage while you go inside shopping ...someone will take them.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Brian9
Veteran

Valve the problem was that they charged me a tire disposal fee when there were no tires being disposed of since they are a new set of 20 inch wheels that they were putting new tires on. I still have my stock wheels and tires, with plenty of tread left on them. Now i have to find a place to put them, I would sell them , but the truck is still under warranty and I need to keep them in case I ever have to have warranty work done I do not want them saying the problem was caused because I had oversized wheel and tires on it.

Quick Reply: Tire Disposal Fee!