3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

calendar + show news

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 02:12 AM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calendar + show news

i just got the heads up my firehawk is a finalist for a calendar. this calendar is just a local calendar a girl is using as part of her portfolio, but i was just excited and thought id let you know...photoshoot at the earliest will be mid may to early july depending on when i am scheduled....

edit
also, forgot to mention...i have a friend throwin a car show here in stillwater tomorrow (sat)...i didnt feel like puttin 200 mi on the hawk (100 each way) so i decided to enter the night runner...its been raining...i spend about 2 hours on the interior which was already by most peoples standards clean and about 45 minutes cleaning up the bedrug, the carpet on the fiberglass, and the actual paint of the bed (of which is exposed (rails, around the tailgate edges ect) and just everything i could that would no be affected by the rain tonight...tomorrow ive got to get up early and get to the garage (show since rain tomorrow is inside a hotel garage unless it clears up, well move to the top) and clean the engine bay and exterior. ill rush it, if it was nice weather, i probally would have had a minimum of 7 hours detailing an already clean car..but instead will only get an extra 1 or 2 tomorrow....some people say im obsessed, but obsessed is a word quitters use for dedicated....thats how shows are won so ill be representin

Old 04-14-2007, 03:37 AM
Blu_Dak
Veteran
Default RE: calendar + show news

Congrats!
You must post the PICS of her...I mean the Hawk As well!

Blu_

Old 04-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

well, the girl whos shootin is narrowing down her models, so idk who will be with my car....here is a few teaser pics of my hawk...its a 1993, car #064...black on black, m6, all options avail in 93.....9k orig miles

can anyone figure out the car in the garage in the pic below?

the most awards ive one at 1 show is 3.....this is the tallest trophy i won...it is peoples choice...the 2 plaques were "top 3 orig 1980-now, which i beat an 88 testarossa, other 2 with this was a brand new 06 z06 and an 06 srt8 charger) and the other plaque is, damn i dont even remember off the top of my head, sorry...trophy is peoples choice

and for fun

/pic whoring

Old 04-14-2007, 06:35 AM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sdudue!!!!!

Youre car is soooo prettiful!

Ohhhhhhh......... maybe typing at 3333333334 am after alitile part yis a bad ida.e.. but I walked back. I didn't drive.... I left my trck in the school's lot. I don't drink and drive, hell, I hardly drink... so this is kind afun!!!!! :d

welll, I love you drew!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

lol u 2....sounds like, well it doesnt sound like anything, but looks like it was fun....anyone going to take a stab at what kind of car is in the grage....its red, and yes, that grey thing is a car cover on the hood

Old 04-14-2007, 12:47 PM
bkjtimp
Veteran

Testarosa

Old 04-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Frenchy
Banned

I'm going to hvae to guess a Testerossa as well. The body lines are reverse that of a Corvette.. and are perfect for a Testerossa.

I really didn't read your post last nihgt, lol, I was just looking at the pictures. hehe

Old 04-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

yes, its a testarossa, i must have bad eyes cuz its hard to tell, u guys must have superman eyes. as for the show...the ol' night runner got Best Interior and i also got a Top Choice plaque...wahooooooo!!!!

Old 04-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Frenchy
Banned

Who's got the Ferrari?

I wanna drive it. :-)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Quick Reply: calendar + show news