3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

COOPER

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007 | 08:50 PM
kingsaffey
|
Professional
Default COOPER

The Cooper H/T Plus tires are some good tires, good hard solid tire with harldy any noise. and look good wrapped around the SRT10 wheels...

Old 11-20-2007 | 09:52 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Default RE: COOPER

Ok.

Really pointless thread.

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:21 PM
kingsaffey
|
Professional

oh really. alrighty dude

Old 11-21-2007 | 05:23 AM
Cuban11182
All Star

Kingsaffey, don't worry if you haven't noticed Frenchy thinks he is some sort of re-born god of the forum....Always puts his 2 cents when it isnt needed. I guess the golden rule was not taught at his home.

Please Frenchy before you come on the forum with such a bad attitude take some Midol, or something.

Frenchy Before = After Midol
[:@]

Old 11-21-2007 | 06:34 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

its not that its a pointless thread, but how the starting post was stated was kind of crappy because it wasnt interesting.... thats like starting a thread called "*****" and then in your starting post saying "i like them, they bounce".....and what is your point? big deal. a better approach would be a thread called "**** and tramp stamps" and then stating "i really like my gf. shes great but has small *****, shes really nice, and i love her lower back tattoo, but everytime we party, i always get a few of my friends and we run a train on her and then she broke up with me the next morning for letting it happen, when she didnt complain the first 6 months when it happened all the time. what do you guys think about this? do you think shes really gf material and i should try to get back with her, or should i move on and look for someone with bigger boobies and no tramp stamp?"

and yes, that was a real thread i came across very recently on another forum

give more input on why they are so nice, some pics, show a little excitment. thread could have been a lot better, but i think i spiced things up. sorry in advance for the threadjack, didnt mean to, i was just stating how you could have made this thread more appealing, but the threadjack is mroe than likely going to happen now bc my post was more interesting - by far

so, how about them boobies?

Old 11-21-2007 | 07:28 AM
BACKnBLACK
Professional

Don't sweat Frenchy. He is who he is. I cut and pasted your cardomain. Nice truck.

Old 11-21-2007 | 12:50 PM
superdak05
Champion

i cant get the link to work so i cant see them, but i have heard nothing but good things about cooper tires. i have 47000 on my originals and after winter i am going to switch them out with either coopers or brigstones

Old 11-21-2007 | 01:39 PM
Frenchy
Banned

No, I'm not acting like I'm some sort of reborn God, it's just the fact that if a site mod came in here, saw this thread, with that topic, and read what was read, they would have moved it to Useless.

Now, I could do that, but did I?

No, and the reason for that, is I figured there'd be more to the topic.

You can ask pretty much everyone on here, I don't have an attitude, I just really dislike seeing threads like this.

It would have been more appropriate if it was a thread and stated more as a question, like, "topic" COOPER... "first post" The Cooper H/T Plus tires are some good tires, good hard solid tire with harldy any noise. and look good wrapped around the SRT10 wheels... 'I have some pics in my cardomain site, check them out and let me know what you think. What is everyone's opinion on Cooper Tires?' "

Then, it would be more of a discussion thread, instead of a statement, where no one really has anything to say to it, other than, "ok".

That's all I was trying to get at.

....I love you, Drew!

Hahaha.

Old 11-21-2007 | 01:42 PM
Frenchy
Banned

Oh, and btw, how does the truck sound with those headers and those flows?

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to do, but I didn't have the money for the headers, so I just am running a true dual from an X-pipe...

I'm wishing it was a little louder, however.

Did you install the whole thing, from headers back, all at once? Or did you do them seperately?

Old 11-22-2007 | 01:37 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Geez guys, Frenchy did have a point. Considering he's a moderator he could be running around locking every thread he felt like, I don't think stating his opinion makes him god of the forum, forums are designed for sharing information and opinions. The last forums I was a regular on for my last car a lot of topics I've seen grow and continue here would be immediately locked or deleted and people would simply be told "use the search engine". To be completely honest this would have been one of the ones that got deleted right off because as Drew pointed out it was simply a statement that wasn't going much of anywhere.

I think everyone needs to calm down around here, seems to be some tension lately

Quick Reply: COOPER