3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

drivers side light

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 11:35 AM
dakota_raven
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wteboy703
okay...cause i bought the paint (can't remember the name) that everyone uses to either dim out their brakes lights or put a light tint to and alot of people on here have bought it just can't think of the name! And since i'm gonna paint them i might as well take out the headlights as a whole and not just the lenses. Besides will be fore good practice anyway.

vht ?

Old 12-21-2010, 12:14 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 342 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by wteboy703
okay...cause i bought the paint (can't remember the name) that everyone uses to either dim out their brakes lights or put a light tint to and alot of people on here have bought it just can't think of the name!
dont know what they put in your food over there wteboy...but it's called niteshade and you have been talking about it all year!!! lol

Old 12-21-2010, 05:15 PM
The Dutch Touch
Veteran

i'm going to nightshade the trim around my nightrunners to, just so it all ties in a bit better.

LightsAfter.jpg

Old 12-21-2010, 05:33 PM
seeless85
Rookie

I replaced both headlight bulbs from underneath without removing anything. Just make sure the rubber or fabric washer comes with it. Mine stuck to the truck and I spent about 15 minutes swearing because the new bulb wouldn't go all the way in before I realized the washer stuck to the back of the headlight assembly. Was a very quick and easy job, just a quarter turn, pull straight out and put back in.

Quick Reply: drivers side light