3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

******j m r s n e e k p e e k ******

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Desert_Rat
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Group buy pricing

Originally, we had posted items with "group buy" pricing. However, we have removed this as we have further discounted the price. Also, we decided to include free shipping on all the JMR kits. We have done this to maximize sales and make the kit affordable to more people. I would still like to offer a discount to you guys if you are interested in doing a group buy. For a group of 10 kits or more, I will give 10% off whichever kit you purchase. This pricing is not available on the site and so you must contact me. Contact inforation (email address and phone number) can be found on the website (www.jackmyride.com).

Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM
bruno426
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job guys, this looks fantastic. Congrats on getting the kit ready, the website, and all other things, I hope for great things for you guys.

Any chance that you will be looking into making some Winch bumpers after you get other things finalized?

I have alerted several of the off road magazines about this kit, maybe you will get some free advertisement out of it!

Were I not dedicated to going SAS at this point, I would be getting one of these kits.

I guess the only thing to do now for you guys is to start organizing a group buy!

Ill alert a couple of my dakota buddies about this and see if I can't get some sales for you!

Looking through the installation instructions , the kit contents, ect, I think this is easily the kit so many have been waiting for. I think you guys need to find a way to get this kit to come up on google with a little more visibility, as of now, it is still the old thread about the junk kit from airbagit.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Dakkkota
Record Breaker

I have alerted several of the off road magazines about this kit, maybe you will get some free advertisement out of it!(thats a good idea!!!)

Originally Posted by bruno426
Nice job guys, this looks fantastic. Congrats on getting the kit ready, the website, and all other things, I hope for great things for you guys.

Any chance that you will be looking into making some Winch bumpers after you get other things finalized?

I have alerted several of the off road magazines about this kit, maybe you will get some free advertisement out of it!

Were I not dedicated to going SAS at this point, I would be getting one of these kits.

I guess the only thing to do now for you guys is to start organizing a group buy!

Ill alert a couple of my dakota buddies about this and see if I can't get some sales for you!

Looking through the installation instructions , the kit contents, ect, I think this is easily the kit so many have been waiting for. I think you guys need to find a way to get this kit to come up on google with a little more visibility, as of now, it is still the old thread about the junk kit from airbagit.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:39 AM
OhSixDakota
Professional

As soon as I pick up a set of 35" tires I'll be ordering one. Can't wait

Old 01-06-2012, 01:51 AM
FrenicX
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OhSixDakota
As soon as I pick up a set of 35" tires I'll be ordering one. Can't wait
Nonsense, get the lift first. It worked for this guy!!
photobucket-1277-1318560569498.jpg

ty for the pic marcsnyder05

Old 01-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Dakkkota
Record Breaker

i hope SLED will get one and give us feedback with the gears + 35''tires one day!

Any i really like the Dick Cepek Crusher they wear really slow i am impressed!
Next set i may try Procomp Extreme M/T, Goodyear MTR kevlar, Mickey thompson baja claw TTC, Or some interco radial truxxus,SSR,TSL

Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM
bruno426
Captain

http://www.jackit.com/lift-kits/susp...a/dg128sd.html

Just came across this...is this Jack My Ride under another name? Or is this a sign that the industry is finally going to start paying Dakota owners a bit of attention?

Any way, I started posting the Jack My Ride kit on the facebook walls of most of the other lift companies, maybe they will start feeling jealous and we will start to see the dakota section get some attention, all the while getting Jack My Ride some more advertisement, and maybe some more sales!

Last edited by bruno426; 01-08-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Eimer123
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just came across this...is this Jack My Ride under another name? Or is this a sign that the industry is finally going to start paying Dakota owners a bit of attention?

Any way, I started posting the Jack My Ride kit on the facebook walls of most of the other lift companies, maybe they will start feeling jealous and we will start to see the dakota section get some attention, all the while getting Jack My Ride some more advertisement, and maybe some more sales!
That is for the second gen trucks

It has been out for some time

Old 01-08-2012, 09:22 PM
bruno426
Captain

Originally Posted by Eimer123
That is for the second gen trucks

It has been out for some time

Wow lol, I totally missed that, they have it under the 05-11 section....okay ignore that.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Desert_Rat
Rookie

No, this site/company has nothing to do with Jack My Ride. And as stated by another member, it is for the 2nd generation Dakotas.