3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Stock Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 08:58 AM
bkjtimp
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stock Exhaust

You all know how these seats stain easily with rain water coming in, well imagine OTHER stains. Let's just say I drive around with badges of honor on my back seat. Have to get some of that Blue Coral clean I suppose!

Old 10-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

talkin about cleaning products, i keep some under my backseat, along with some in a zippered bag in my bed that is stationary in the front corner due to velcro. anyway, my bag was full, so i put some oxyclean spray under my seat. well i guess it slowly leaked out and i was suprised bc the cap was on very tight and well, it ate some of my carpet. it can only be seen when the seat is up, but it still sucks... be careful. ive used it on my stuff before, but in large amounts, i guess it can do some damage...and btw, blue coral is the best, i mix it with a good amount of shout. perfect combo, although i would like to try that tide-to-go as my gf said it is the shiznit

Old 10-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Lil Blue322
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Night_Runner

talkin about cleaning products, i keep some under my backseat, along with some in a zippered bag in my bed that is stationary in the front corner due to velcro. anyway, my bag was full, so i put some oxyclean spray under my seat. well i guess it slowly leaked out and i was suprised bc the cap was on very tight and well, it ate some of my carpet. it can only be seen when the seat is up, but it still sucks... be careful. ive used it on my stuff before, but in large amounts, i guess it can do some damage...and btw, blue coral is the best, i mix it with a good amount of shout. perfect combo, although i would like to try that tide-to-go as my gf said it is the shiznit
i accidently spill red gatoride on the floor of my 05, and well ive tried about everything to get the red stain up, and nothin has worked...would blue coral work and if it does where could i get it?

Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

i pulled some old (very large) coffee stains, the black out of a cig burn, greese stains, everything out of my dads truck which was never detailed till i did it and it was 5 years old. get some blue coral at walmart or autozone and also pick up some shout.

spray the area with shout, and then blue coral, and scrub with a brush and wipe clean..may have to duplicate another time or two, depends on how bad the stain is and how much product you use. dont be afraid to use a lot of either product. when your done, it would be wise to run over it with a vacuum to try and dry it

Old 10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Lil Blue322
Veteran

thank you very much night_runner

Old 10-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

no problem