3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Best Looking Wheels for a New White 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 10:11 AM
salrt
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lexani R30's: (cellphone picture, will take better pics with camera later)

Old 03-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They look great but there are too many wheel eating pot holes in Houston. I would be replacing one rim a year.......

Old 03-19-2014, 11:06 AM
fishandgrits
Veteran

Originally Posted by Wash Man
They look great but there are too many wheel eating pot holes in Houston. I would be replacing one rim a year.......
On a 40 series tire? Man those must be some huge pot holes! lol

Old 10-25-2016, 06:13 PM
josephlebertejr

Your Durango is hella clean man. Best white one I've run across today. I've Been searching them out too. Friday eve I purchased/ordered a white 2012 AWD Citadel V8. I also owned an 05 white Durango LTD hemi. I am trading in my 09 Chrysler Aspen with 75K. The 05 Durango was a dream even at 285k miles! Someone hit us head on and totaled it. She was my baby! Had 22" black n chrome wheels on her. I put them on the Aspen when I got it as well. So I've had this Aspen for two months and its been nothing but a problem from the 3rd day I had it. AC went out TWICE within 30 days. Once was the trap door then the suction lines or something went out making it blow straight hot air. They both happened within 1 1/2 weeks. they kept it for a week the 1st time then 2weeks the 2nd time. Since then tho the TV has quit playing, dvds only play on the front screen. overhead driver light is stuck on, one time I was listening to FM radio, when i changed to another station the screen showed it had changed but the music playing was still from the old station, then I turned it to the CD player & again it showed the seconds counting like a song was being played but IT WAS STILL ON THE first radio station!! Now 50% of the time I let off the throttle when I accelerate it makes a loud thud below my feet, tranny? Oh yea, sometimes while driving the red break light on the dash will appear beep a few times and just stay on until the truck is turned off. Craziness man lol....Thank god Carmax finally offered to buy it back & this time I went a lil more steep, higher quality will make ya do that.

Quick Reply: Best Looking Wheels for a New White 2012