3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 05:37 PM
SadaraS
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners

So, I've been thinking.... once I get final delivery of my new Durango, that I'm going to want something to line the back of it. And I mean line it all the way to the back of the 2nd row seats. I have two kids, nieces and nephews and two dogs that will be riding around in my new Durango. I went hunting the web for something and came across this link:

http://stores.canvasback.com/-strse-...2nd/Detail.bok

Has anyone purchased this? used one? have any opinions? I like the idea of it, but I'm always concerned about online purchases when I don't get to see/touch the product first.

I also had a good look at the Husky liners and I like them because I can pick up a floor mat for the 3rd row and it also covers the carpet under the 2nd row for entry/exit. I'd be interested in hearing opinions on husky as well, if anyone has used/bought their products before.

http://www.huskyliners.com/site/?cal...catID=17#19052

Old 07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
12HemiR/T
Professional

Originally Posted by SadaraS
So, I've been thinking.... once I get final delivery of my new Durango, that I'm going to want something to line the back of it. And I mean line it all the way to the back of the 2nd row seats. I have two kids, nieces and nephews and two dogs that will be riding around in my new Durango. I went hunting the web for something and came across this link:

http://stores.canvasback.com/-strse-...2nd/Detail.bok

Has anyone purchased this? used one? have any opinions? I like the idea of it, but I'm always concerned about online purchases when I don't get to see/touch the product first.

I also had a good look at the Husky liners and I like them because I can pick up a floor mat for the 3rd row and it also covers the carpet under the 2nd row for entry/exit. I'd be interested in hearing opinions on husky as well, if anyone has used/bought their products before.

http://www.huskyliners.com/site/?cal...catID=17#19052
I bought the husky cargo liner and it is a nice quality product and fits the vehicle well. Completely satisfied. I will take a pic and post.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
rdkind62
Professional

I was waiting for a Weathertech liner, but that looks pretty nice.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:31 PM
SadaraS
Professional

I ordered the Weather Tech liners for the 1nd and 2nd rows, The Husker liner for 3rd row.... and I ordered the Canvas Back in Black for the cargo area. With the dogs, I can't imagine not having something that lines the cargo area. Dog hair... ug!

I'll take pictures and share them after I get all the liners in and installed.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:14 PM
440sixpack
Amateur

Originally Posted by SadaraS
I ordered the Weather Tech liners for the 1nd and 2nd rows, The Husker liner for 3rd row.... and I ordered the Canvas Back in Black for the cargo area. With the dogs, I can't imagine not having something that lines the cargo area. Dog hair... ug!

I'll take pictures and share them after I get all the liners in and installed.
Please do. As the owner of a yellow lab, I get tired of trying to get that hair out of the back. I've been waiting to see how these liners actually look.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:01 PM
SadaraS
Professional

Husky 3rd Row Mat
Here are photos of the Husky 3rd row floor mat. The only thing that's not perfect, in my opinion, is in the last photo. There's a little lift on it there, it doesn't conform perfectly to the floor. But, since it's the 3rd row, I can live with it.

There are nubs on the bottom that help it grip the carpet, which is nice. You can also see where the latches for the 2nd row seats are, they come through the mat. I really like this that mat covers all the way under the 2nd row seats.

My apologies for the large size of these photos. I have a really awesome camera!

Old 07-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Rufio123
Rookie

Nice! Does this work with 2nd row captains chairs and the mini cup holders?

Old 07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Rufio123
Rookie

Nevermind, I just read the Husky product link. Looks like they don't have an option for a 3rd row mat with the 2nd row captain chairs.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 PM
SadaraS
Professional

Sorry, I see you found that out. But, I didn't see any options for that.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:40 PM
SadaraS
Professional

Pictures of the WeatherTech Floor Mats.... plus a bonus picture regarding the Husky liner I took pictures of the other day. That last photo, the red circle area shows the Husky liner that sticks out of the side of the 2nd row seats. I'm not certain I like that. It looks strange. I may take a Dremel that and cut it away. We'll see.

Sorry about the foot prints in the photos, we are in a serious drought here, everything is dusty... which in turn means the kids get their dusty feet all over my new Durango!

Quick Reply: CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners