3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Best all weather floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best all weather floor mats

Hey the stock mats don't cut it. I have always had rubber monster mats to catch snow and rocks and all the crap. So what r the best mats out there some of u r using? Would luv an R/T logo on them if possible.

thanks

Old 09-25-2013, 03:43 PM
fishandgrits
Veteran

I used the weathertech digital fit in my RAM and they were great! I would never pay that much for mats personally so I always ask for them as a gift. lol

The only issue is that you will get the heel rub on them and they show that wear. I would like to see if anyone uses something different that hides the wear.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran

Kind of like this setup really.. No 3rd row mat but I think I can buy 1 of them separately.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5PC-DODGE-EL...80a7af&vxp=mtr

Old 09-25-2013, 04:24 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

I have Husky Liners in mine, they are great just as durable as the Weather Tech. There is a ton of threads on here on mats, just do a search forum for threads on mats. I like those ones on ebay with the logo, looks good. I especailly lvoe the carog liner, I rarely have 3rd row up so works great for me.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran

The factory have clips though right? Looks like these ones on ebay don't so wonder if they would move all over or not? I'm sure they would stay pretty good with the carpet and the rubber **** on the back of them??

Old 09-25-2013, 07:50 PM
fishandgrits
Veteran

The only issue I see with those on Ebay is that they don't cover the spot where your left foot would rest when driving (the left foot rest).

Old 09-25-2013, 10:13 PM
WannaV-8
Veteran

I've had Rugged Ridge, Husky and now Aries 3D. Would have gotten the RR, but they didn't have the tab holes. They really trap debris. At least the Aries 3D came with the holes on Driver's side.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:31 PM
J6L
Rookie

Your Dodge dealer also offers all season rubber slush mats for the Durango. I purchased the front, second row, and rear cargo. Similar to the the aftermarket mats offered in the link above that say Dodge, the OEM also have separate mats for the second row. The fronts mats and cargo mat have DURANGO written out. I am sure you can find a photo in this forum or on the Dodge accessory website. I did not get the third row mainly because Dodge did not offer one for 'D' s with second row bucket seats. You may purchase these mats separately to offset the expense. No doubt whatever company you go with, rubber mats are far better than the carpet ones the vehicle came with.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:25 PM
rvarner
Professional

I have the Weathertech cargo mats but I am about to pull the trigger on some rubber mats for the fisrt row. Don't really need them in the second row because my kids are 1 and 4 so feet never really hit the second row. Debating on weathertechs, dodge slush mats or possibly those Aries 3D. I would like to see some pics of the Aries if possible.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:37 PM
rvarner
Professional

Just found a set of 1st and 2nd row dodge slush mats on ebay for just over $100 shipped. Think I will pull the trigger on those.

Quick Reply: Best all weather floor mats