3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Goodbye suitcase, hello H-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are like me where your wife and kids are already crazy, this shouldn't add to it

Old 11-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NJMoparDad
I guess my big question is, will this delete drive the wife and kids completely nuts? I really want it. Just looking for your opinions.
Absolutely not, there is zero drone with the delete and H pipe. You only get the enjoyment of hearing the Hemi when you are accelerating. My kids love it and are always saying "drive fast Daddy" lol. You will not be able to tell the difference between stock at highway speeds unless you stomp on it.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:16 AM
NJMoparDad
Amateur

Sweet thanks guys. Now I need to find a shop that's reasonable. Second shop wants $285.

Last edited by NJMoparDad; 11-13-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-13-2014, 09:25 AM
CMil527
Champion

Sweet thanks guys. Now I need to find a shop that's reasonable. Second shop wants $285.
Give Mufflex in Mercerville a call!

Old 11-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Wash Man
All Star

I'm happy to scan my work ticket and send it to you if it will help you get a fair price 285 for 45 minutes and $10 in materials is just greedy. I paid 170 but another poster said he got it done for 140

Old 11-13-2014, 01:05 PM
brewcalhoun
Amateur

I paid $160 to have my Gibsons welded, suitcase removed and an X-Pipe put in it's place. I have a little bit of drone but it isn't anything the wife and kids should be complaining about. Just so you know, I didn't tell my wife I was gonna install the X-Pipe and the Gibson exhaust. After a couple times of racing around town, she looks at me and says, "Wow, I guess I never paid attention to it, but this thing sounds really tough when you get on it!". Insert evil grin here, lol......

Old 11-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Thekoning
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brewcalhoun
I paid $160 to have my Gibsons welded, suitcase removed and an X-Pipe put in it's place. I have a little bit of drone but it isn't anything the wife and kids should be complaining about. Just so you know, I didn't tell my wife I was gonna install the X-Pipe and the Gibson exhaust. After a couple times of racing around town, she looks at me and says, "Wow, I guess I never paid attention to it, but this thing sounds really tough when you get on it!". Insert evil grin here, lol......
Hahaha, awesome!

Old 11-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Wash Man
All Star

Lol, I did the exact same thing and had the same reaction from the wife. She hasn't seen the Suitcase on the shelf in the garage yet either...

Old 11-14-2014, 07:55 AM
CMil527
Champion

Well played sir!!

Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 PM
brewcalhoun
Amateur

Haven't figured out how I'm gonna hide the lift yet, lol....

Quick Reply: Goodbye suitcase, hello H-Pipe