3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

07 hemi see first snow since owning

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 11:53 AM
AZZO540
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face 07 hemi see first snow since owning

wa sux ppl don't know how to drive in the snow and i am from the south.
only person helping other ppl out cause they where were stuck was my dodge with all season tire in 4wd auto which work greatly pulling ppl with out slipping on the stupid hills they don't plow or salt cause it will hurt the salt water fish. Ram acted great and was warmer than my house for the past 36 hrs. the traction crtl and 4wd auto was good on solid ice
still why don't ppl up here help other ppl when you know your truck is more capable than the bmw you just drove around and to sailor in pt short are the only ppl help ppl in 24 degree snow fin help.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Matt99
Champion

are you asking us why dont people help other people in WA?

If that IS the question then theres no answer? People in the North (from my experience, several trips to Chicago and New York) are not as helpful/nice as people from the South. Im generalizing obviously. Here, if you are stuck or on the side of the road, someone will stop for you pretty quick. We rented a van to drive up north and got stuck on the shoulder in Illinois and had to end up calling a tow truck

Old 11-24-2010, 04:04 PM
pjordan4477
Veteran

It also depends on the looks of the driver. Just saying it sways my helpfullness.

Old 11-24-2010, 05:12 PM
rebel61021
Veteran

I know here in IL. if you help somebody and due any damage to there vehicle you will get sued and losses. had a friend help out a guy last year, had him attach the tow strap to his car and he pulled him out breaking the front bumper cover and the guy sued him and his insurance had to pay for pretty much all new front end on that guys car. I asked my insurance guy about helping anybody when I got my 4x4 and he told me that he would not do it unless you know them and know they won't sue you if anything breaks.

Old 11-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Blacksport
Captain

Originally Posted by AZZO540
wa sux ppl don't know how to drive in the snow and i am from the south.
only person helping other ppl out cause they where were stuck was my dodge with all season tire in 4wd auto which work greatly pulling ppl with out slipping on the stupid hills they don't plow or salt cause it will hurt the salt water fish. Ram acted great and was warmer than my house for the past 36 hrs. the traction crtl and 4wd auto was good on solid ice
still why don't ppl up here help other ppl when you know your truck is more capable than the bmw you just drove around and to sailor in pt short are the only ppl help ppl in 24 degree snow fin help.
Wow. I had to read that carefully to understand it somewhat. Anyways, here in Alberta, most people will stop to help, but like most places, there are people that wouldn't **** on someone if they were on fire. Oh, and BTW, grammar and punctuation are a wonderful thing!!

Old 11-24-2010, 07:27 PM
freestyledude
Captain

Agreed, people are very friendly in Alberta, but since an AMA card is $65 most people can get pulled out for free. Depends where you are I suppose, if you're on your way to work you can't be late. And it's also illegal to pull someone out of the ditch (I think, not sure), too many idiots that get hurt.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:14 AM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill help'em out if it a car load of hot girls lol

Old 11-25-2010, 03:37 AM
AZZO540
Veteran

i was meant more towards how well the truck performed but i was pissed and cold when i wrote it

Old 11-25-2010, 08:54 PM
freestyledude
Captain

Well I think I can pull out your Budweiser truck, but you'll have to unload some of your cargo

Old 11-25-2010, 09:02 PM
rickof08
Veteran

Originally Posted by freestyledude
Well I think I can pull out your Budweiser truck, but you'll have to unload some of your cargo
Transfer some weight to YOUR rear axle right?

Quick Reply: 07 hemi see first snow since owning