3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2009 interior fit a 2006?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM
hotrod929
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

absolutely...on my old seats I was sitting on that bar and every time I pushed the clutch in it would hurt and scrape my pants a little. I even did the seat fix with the foam from hobby lobby and that only lasted about 5 months. Overall I am extremely happy.

HotRod

Old 11-11-2014, 06:04 PM
txblkdodge
Default seat install

Hi, saw pics truck looks great with those seats. I have a question I have a 2007 quad cab that I just got a set of 2014 manual seats to replace my factory seats. What did you do with anchor point of seat belts, on my seats they bolt to seat frame, but new seats do not have spot for that. If you mounted directly to floor did you use factory bolt hole for seat mount or drill new hole, and how much of the seat belt length did you loose if any? thanks
planning on using center console jump seat from my truck with new seats, did you have any issue with this, did they just bolt right in or was some fab work needed and if so what? thanks

Old 07-27-2022, 09:10 PM
GPSN

Originally Posted by morefire
Really nice man! They are a little more plush. A little thicker, has a better contour, and feels sportier yet more comfy. I am very happy with them.

I got a good deal on this truck because it was a little dirty. The interior was dirty and smokey, carpet was stained up. but mechanically it is in great shape and only has 107,000 miles on it. I got it for $16,000.

So for $800, I bought this brand new, never used, 2010 interior, and new carpet, and washed down the interior plastics and roof while the seats were out, now it looks and smells like a brand new truck.
I am very happy with it.
new to forum (and Ram Diesel). have a 2006-2500. wondering you were able to come across new 4th gen interior?

Old 09-12-2022, 03:36 PM
rtmtrrdr
All Star
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GPSN
new to forum (and Ram Diesel). have a 2006-2500. wondering you were able to come across new 4th gen interior?
no one has posted to this thread since 2014. I doubt you will get answer🤣

Quick Reply: 2009 interior fit a 2006?