3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

any gain with these mods ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Do you do all of these, yourself? I can't imagine there's much local support for a Dodge Ram there. Less than where I'm at now, I am sure.

I used to drive to Azraq a lot, and the whole trip I was wishing I had my truck there, as I'd see all the trails out into the scrubby desert.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:11 AM
adventurer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just deleted the Rear O2 sensors PCM wise (soon will delete cats and see if i can fit small free flow mufflers to keep the sound down, and to figure a way to keep little bit of back pressure).

Old 02-12-2012, 07:22 AM
adventurer
Professional

Originally Posted by Chet Ubetcha
Do you do all of these, yourself? I can't imagine there's much local support for a Dodge Ram there. Less than where I'm at now, I am sure.

I used to drive to Azraq a lot, and the whole trip I was wishing I had my truck there, as I'd see all the trails out into the scrubby desert.
Yes me and my friend who owns a rumble be we do modify our trucks, we order parts from the states as u know in Jordan there is a tiny support for dodge ram, but we get a lot of info from our lovely forum here
there are a lot of places in Amman now modifying and tunning racing cars and off road cars But nothing for our Ram's that's why me and my friend do a lot of homework before modding the trucks

Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 AM
adventurer
Professional

Originally Posted by Chet Ubetcha
Man wadi rum desert is a lot of fun in Jordan , watch the link of my youtube channel under the pic of my truck and see videos in there , next month i ll be going there and i ll post new videos with my modded ram now

Old 02-18-2012, 08:54 AM
adventurer
Professional

What do i gain from deleting the cats and what do i lose ? better take off from zero ? better low end torque ? better for driving on sand and climbing sand dunes ? better mid range power ? better high end power ? Or what ???

Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM
SLT8
Record Breaker

4.56s should be on the list @ number 1.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:06 PM
adventurer
Professional

Originally Posted by SLT8
4.56s should be on the list @ number 1.
Yes i know, but we don't have 4.56s in our country, and i want to know what do i gain or lose when i delete the cats.

Last edited by adventurer; 02-18-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Quick Reply: any gain with these mods ?