3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Problems with your trucks???

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problems with your trucks???

Hi Sharpnightrunner,

In my book"There is nothing that they can do about it." is an unacceptable answer.

In both cases (Dodge & Goodyear) ask to speak with the General Manager, if you are stillunsatisifed keep going up the chain, i.e. District, Regional...etc everyone has a boss and that boss has a boss.

Just keep on em. It sucks, but it is what they do to put the burden on you. You just have to give it back.

Sorry bro and good luck.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:54 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: sharpnightrunner

I bought my 06' Night Runner 5 months ago. I had a bad vibration at 65 mph after I had the tires rotated for the 1st time. I took it to the dealer and they told me from their roadforce test that all the tires were bad. Then they proceeded to tell me that I needed to take it to Goodyear for them to replace the tires. Well I got the run around and I took it back to the dealer. They suggest I call Goodyear to get it fixed. I did and I took it and they damaged my chrome cladd wheels. The dealer also screwed up one of my wheels and so they ordered a new one and screwed it up as well. The service department treated me like crap and they told me that there is nothing that they can do about it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have you had a similar problem?
go to a different dealer.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:31 AM
Red Ram Hemi 2005
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EGR Valve and that's it so far, 43k miles.

Quick Reply: Problems with your trucks???