3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ENGINE LIGHT?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
LBs Laramie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ENGINE LIGHT?

ok, so my engine light came on last week for a couple days, then went off for a couple days, then on again, off again. i checked the code and it was for an O2 sensor in the left cylinder bank, voltage too high. now, this past week the light has been off entirely. so should i just ignore the situation since the lights out now, or could this be potentially very bad for my engine? i can't have the sensor replaced under warranty unless the light is on. thoughts??? thanks!

neil O>

Old 07-25-2007, 09:45 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts
Default RE: ENGINE LIGHT?

Call the local dealer and tell them the ck engine lite came and went off after 1 or 2 days of driving, and you would like to bring it in. Don't tell them the codes. Let the dealer tell you.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:45 PM
darkman63
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ENGINE LIGHT?

i just came from a dealer today.it was a cat efficiency code dodge just got the soft ware to flash you truck computer,i have a 05 hemi since it took dodge so long to put otu the software i need new 02 censors and a new cat and they are covered.the cat has a 80,000 federal warranty and the 02's are covered under the 7/70,000

Quick Reply: ENGINE LIGHT?