3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Can someone find ONE honest dealership?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 09:50 PM
RamFreak
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can someone find ONE honest dealership?

Ken Garff DodgeHQ Salt Lake City, UT. Great dealership, I am on my 4th truck from these guys and would not even consider taking my business elsewhere.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Ben D.
Champion

It don't really matter if the dealer is honest. If you're an educated buyer you basically just go there tell em what you want and get it. If you have good credit rating then you don't even have to worry about their BS with financing. you just go get a line of credit from somewhere else and take a blank check to the dealer and name ur price.

but I do know of a dealer in my area that I have found to be very honest with our family and have not tried to pull any BS with us. Lancaster dodge in Lancaster pennsylvania. If ur lookin for a CTD they are the lot to go to. big selection in rams especially the Heavy duties

Old 08-04-2007, 12:09 AM
BlackSunShineInCT

Crest Dodge/Lincoln/Mercury here in Woodbridge CT is one of the best dealerships in the New England area as far as I'am concerned. I have bought two new vehicles from them in the past 4 years... My 1500 Hemi and a V8 AWD Mountaineer.. Both sides were very helpful and honest with me even though I'am very young. They took me serisouly and didn't jerk me around.. Mind you I was 18 when i purchased the Mountaineer and 21 when I got the Hemi, both brand new.. I would recomend both the service and sales departments of both to anyone, whether or not they bought their vehicle there..

When I was looking to buy a new truck when I was 21, I went to McDermott Chevy in New Haven, CT and couldn't get anyone to help me. One of the salesmen actually said, "Why don't you wait until your parents get here before we start talking about things, ok?" How about that! I've owned my own business' since I was 17 and I was completly insulted.. When I went to Crest they didn't even flinch at the fact that I was young. The salesmen took me very seriously and hooked me up with a test drive and a half hour later we we're on the computer finding out where the truck with all the options I wanted was. The closest was in PA. The next day I came in with the down payment, signed my papers and 24 hours after that I was driving my brand new truck away.

Anyways, long story short, yes there are some decent car dealers out there believe it or not. My father owns used car lots and the only reason he does such good business is because of his honesty, respect and decency for his customers.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

Weaver Brothers. There's like two or three of them in the East Texas area. Really nice people and will cut you a fair deal. I wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Quick Reply: Can someone find ONE honest dealership?