3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Parts/Service.. PM didnt work

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008 | 05:48 PM
slideways
|
Rookie
Default Parts/Service.. PM didnt work

I tried to PM Parts/Service but was given an error message that he couldnt be PM'ed. If you read this can you email me or PM me? I'd like to get a ton of info on my 03 1500.. so i know all the specs on it and can start learning about it. My email is coolredjeep@aol.com

Thanks for the help

Old 02-14-2008 | 10:34 PM
chongo
Veteran
Default RE: Parts/Service.. PM didnt work

I sent him a PM also - I don't know if it went through or not so Parts/Service if you read this if you would email me as well got a question for ya

Thanks

cjeans@hrfix.com

Old 02-14-2008 | 10:40 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

i might be able to help

Old 02-14-2008 | 10:49 PM
chongo
Veteran

ORIGINAL: hemiyellow

i might be able to help
There was a thread last week about PCM updates - well I found mine and the update for it - just wanted to try and find out what the update was for or what it would do before scheduling it - not a big fan of my dealer but it is the only one around for about 45 miles so figured I would try and check with him before calling my dealership.

I searched the net and couldn't find anything really so if you think you might be able to help I will send you the info on it.

Thanks

Old 02-14-2008 | 10:55 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

yeah e-mail me the part number and i'll look in the database tomorrow when i get to work....i've been helpin the guy with quite a few of the flashes so theres a chance i still have all the forms and crap for it...i'll check it and let ya know

e-mail is rlf63@chrysler.com

Old 02-14-2008 | 11:28 PM
chongo
Veteran

just sent you an email hemiyellow - thanks

Old 02-15-2008 | 03:08 PM
chongo
Veteran

hemiyellow - thanks for the help today - I appreciate it!

Old 02-15-2008 | 03:39 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

not a problem bud...like i said, i was bored as hell at work today lol

Old 02-15-2008 | 03:48 PM
Redram05baby

Hemiyellow.. I Need Your Help. LoL

I Need My Spedo Recalibrated.. I Went to My dealer and They Told Me There Was NO Possible Way To Do It On My 05'. Well, After A Phone Convo With Parts/service I Wrote Down How It CAN Work.. Thats Not The Issue.

How Can I Convince My Dealer to Do This Under Warranty, and/or Not Totally Void My Warranty If I Have To Pay.I Have No Idea What To Say To Them, After I Tell Them They Are Wrong, and It Can be Done. Then Hope They Don't Just Void My Warranty All Together.. As Parts/service Said, It Could Be The Dealers "Out".

It's Driving Me Crazy!

Old 02-15-2008 | 06:57 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

tell them you got new tires and need the speedo calibrated....thats all i did before i got my 22" and they did it...still had to pay but theres nothing in the warranty about not being able to have bigger tires...and they cant really deny you of that because unless something happens with your truck they would have to prove that the tires were the cause of it

Quick Reply: Parts/Service.. PM didnt work