3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

6in lift or 7in lift?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6in lift or 7in lift?

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

Trucks are meant to be used as trucks and be driven by men, look at the 3rd gen post a pic and you can spot the 4x2 owners with no issues. For the people that want a truck to boost their ego or to be cool buy a tundra and STFU
lol. wow, lets be a kool *** texas POS redneck and say 4x2 owners are a bunch of pussies. lol. too bad the tundra can smoke your HEMI. night and day diff between the trucks. so... tell me grandpa, how are trucks supposed to be used? and are you saying that 4x4 trucks are the only kind supposed to be on the road because it costs $2-3k more to get one? awesome!! youre very intelligent, sir. there are areas in the us where 4x4 is not needed but a truck is. too bad youre an ignorant old fart who cant stop bashing on 4x2's. i understand that they keep you containe din small quarters at the retirement homes, but you dont have to take it out on us youngins. now give me a good reason to get a 4x4 over a 4x2 that has nothing to do with getting stuck.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:22 AM
CRMRAM
Veteran

.....I dont get this forum anymore.WHat ever happened to ideas and help? It seems like some kinda commy nation where "If one thing is how it is EVERYTHING must be the same".We are all different and have different taste.What may be **** to one person, may mean the world to someone else.The world would be a very boring place if everyone did the same thing.If you got a 4x4 lift it,lower it, air bag it, do what you have to to make it YOUR WAY, the way YOU like it.Everyone has an opinon of it and its not always gonna be a great one since we all have different taste.I have oned a 4x2 and curretly own a 4x4.There are moments I wish I had a 4x2 and there are moments when I am glad I have 4x4 but there is no reason to bash the other due to these needs.Not everyone needs 4x4.Lets say you live in Chicago for example,you are gonna want a 4x4 for the snow storms and icy roads during the winter,but you like lowered BLING BLING looks.Your gonna want to lower it to give you the look you want but still give you the 4x4 capability when you need it.Lets say you live in California for example and you have a 4x2.You want to lift it since you like lifted trucks and maybe a 4x2 was all you could afford since they are cheaper than a 4x4,plus the fact that you would rarely need the 4x4 due to the hot climate during the summmer and cold (No Snow unless you live in the mountains) winters its a perfect scenario.As I conlclude its all a matter of TASTE and NEED.If you dont need a 4x4 why buy it? And if you like lifted trucks why lower it? Just my 2 cents, let the pointless flaming continue.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:23 AM
RamItOne

Uh I'm 24, own a new 2400 sqf house and paid cash for my truck.
I know tundras have dodge beat I've made that clear in pleanty of threads, a good friend of mine is a bfd st toyota and offered to get get me one at his cost 8% below what the dealer pays for it and get it before its release date. I passed.
youre in Cali that about sums up the poser fact right there.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:30 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

[quote]ORIGINAL: RamItOne

Uh I'm 24, own a new 2400 sqf house and paid
ORIGINAL: CRMRAM

cash for my truck.
I know tundras have dodge beat I've made that clear in pleanty of threads, a good friend of mine is a bfd st toyota and offered to get get me one at his cost 8% below what the dealer pays for it and get it before its release date. I passed.
youre in Cali that about sums up the poser fact right there.
lol. baller! sike! so... whats the poser fact you speak of? i mean, texas is the biggest POS state in the us anyways. too bad youre such an ignorant tard.

.....I dont get this forum anymore.WHat ever happened to ideas and help? It seems like some kinda commy nation where "If one thing is how it is EVERYTHING must be the same".We are all different and have different taste.What may be **** to one person, may mean the world to someone else.The world would be a very boring place if everyone did the same thing.If you got a 4x4 lift it,lower it, air bag it, do what you have to to make it YOUR WAY, the way YOU like it.Everyone has an opinon of it and its not always gonna be a great one since we all have different taste.I have oned a 4x2 and curretly own a 4x4.There are moments I wish I had a 4x2 and there are moments when I am glad I have 4x4 but there is no reason to bash the other due to these needs.Not everyone needs 4x4.Lets say you live in Chicago for example,you are gonna want a 4x4 for the snow storms and icy roads during the winter,but you like lowered BLING BLING looks.Your gonna want to lower it to give you the look you want but still give you the 4x4 capability when you need it.Lets say you live in California for example and you have a 4x2.You want to lift it since you like lifted trucks and maybe a 4x2 was all you could afford since they are cheaper than a 4x4,plus the fact that you would rarely need the 4x4 due to the hot climate during the summmer and cold (No Snow unless you live in the mountains) winters its a perfect scenario.As I conlclude its all a matter of TASTE and NEED.If you dont need a 4x4 why buy it? And if you like lifted trucks why lower it? Just my 2 cents, let the pointless flaming continue.
+1

Old 03-27-2008, 12:41 AM
RamItOne

Wow I'm stumped, no sense in arguing with a liberal.

As for the ignorant comment, hrm almost got a 1400 on the SATs (back when 1600 was perfect) 139 on the last real iq test a few years ago and range 135-143 on those silly online iq tests.
full scholarship to UF and grad with a 3.8 gpa, maj in international finance.

I would like to hear a valid logical response about why Texas is the biggest pos state in the union,

Old 03-27-2008, 12:46 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ignorance is trying to show how intelligent you are. who gives a **** if youre that 'smart.' only you, your boyfriend and your fam do. texas is a ****hole because its ugly. its a redneck state. you live there. anything else?

Old 03-27-2008, 12:49 AM
CRMRAM
Veteran

hmmm not to take anyones side, but I am planning on moving to texas I have heared its very nice

Old 03-27-2008, 12:51 AM
287cc
Veteran

But isnt driving a gas powered truck considered being a poser?

Old 03-27-2008, 12:52 AM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

and has the 60 and 26 gayest cities in america.

Dallas and San Antonio

Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 AM
287cc
Veteran

Just for the record I drive a gas powered 4.7L modded and lifted truck. Because I dont give a f**k what anyone thinks of it. And if I can **** people off knowing that they hate my truck for being a lifted 2wd then good.

Quick Reply: 6in lift or 7in lift?