3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

sorry another pic question

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008 | 10:37 PM
damram1980
|
Professional
Default sorry another pic question

i got some cool mods i was gonna show u guys but how do i get them from MY DOCUMENTS to a thumbnail or other so i can put it in the post?

Old 03-26-2008 | 12:20 PM
bpv
Rookie
Default RE: sorry another pic question

If you are new to this forum you should go to the New Member Area located here:

https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_10/tt.htm

Basic Forum How-to's is located here:

https://dodgeforum.com/m_584032/tm.htm

As with any forum, I suggest you do a search of the entire forum before asking questions. To do a search click the "search" link at the top of every page.

Old 03-26-2008 | 12:32 PM
oefootball_70
Champion

ORIGINAL: bpv

If you are new to this forum you should go to the New Member Area located here:

https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_10/tt.htm

Basic Forum How-to's is located here:

https://dodgeforum.com/m_584032/tm.htm

As with any forum, I suggest you do a search of the entire forum before asking questions. To do a search click the "search" link at the top of every page.
[sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=trust_me.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>[sm=icon_rtfm.gif]<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-26-2008 | 12:32 PM
2005cobrakiller
Captain

when you post....there is a little link right under where you right says upload files....then there is a box that says embed pics in post or something like that make sure that box is checked....click the upload link and find ur file its that simple

Old 03-26-2008 | 08:13 PM
damram1980
|
Professional

thanks cobra, simple explanaation whew

Old 03-26-2008 | 09:20 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Use photobucket and copy the IMG link and paste here. Then change the capital IMG to lower case img on the first and second one and its done!

Old 03-26-2008 | 10:25 PM
damram1980
|
Professional

its from a document. my radio user manuel among other thing so u would have 2 crop pic i guess right

oefootball really f ed up this post bastard

Old 03-27-2008 | 12:04 AM
oefootball_70
Champion

Haha, its funny. Chill out. And I told you before on an another post when you asked how to. Its really simple. GO to photobucket and they have the link that says forum and copy it and post it and change the first IMG to img.

settle down.
[sm=boohoo.gif]

Quick Reply: sorry another pic question