3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Finally Got Some Pictures Up.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Finally Got Some Pictures Up.

Well after being on this site for like two years I finally got off my butt and put some pictures up on here. lol. So if you want go and check out my album by clicking on my name above. Let me know what you think. And if someone could explain to me how to load a profile and avatar pic. I'd appreciate it. Everytime I try the file is too big or something like that comes up.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:20 PM
johnmichael

Pretty hideous, bro... Nah, just messing with ya. Love the blue, are those 33" tires? Looks really good, man.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

Thanks. I'm not sure what the tires are. They're just whatever comes with the Sport package. I'll have to look in the morning.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:03 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Sweet looking truck. I absolutely love the look of Dodges like yours and the new ones. Just what little difference that updated front makes on yours. The only thing I hate is the taillights. Horrible copy of the Chevy taillights. But other than that, sexy trucks.

And I believe those are 33 inch tires. They appear to be the Wrangler HPs. And you have 20 inch rims.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

Thanks. I noticed the taillight reincarnation too. I think they also copied the tailgate protector from them also. It seems like every year truck brands start looking more and more alike. I believe Dodge has maintained their individuality best though. I love the way they look.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:32 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Dodgeboy328
Thanks. I noticed the taillight reincarnation too. I think they also copied the tailgate protector from them also. It seems like every year truck brands start looking more and more alike. I believe Dodge has maintained their individuality best though. I love the way they look.
Yea, that's some truth to it. The GMs took on too much of a Ford look. The big and bulky. So the front end of the 1500 Chevys' looks ghey. Doesn't stick to the image that it defined as a Chevy. However, the GMCs look pretty cool.

But back on the Dodges, yea, they've really kept their own image. Each time they just build upon their old truck. Which is awesome, and one thing that is 100% Dodge when you see it, is the hood and the fenders, how they are designed. Just altogether an awesome design. But, I don't like the engine under the dash.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:43 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Dodgeboy328
Well after being on this site for like two years I finally got off my butt and put some pictures up on here. lol. So if you want go and check out my album by clicking on my name above. Let me know what you think. And if someone could explain to me how to load a profile and avatar pic. I'd appreciate it. Everytime I try the file is too big or something like that comes up.
That thing is hideous!!!

J/K bro..it's pure sex on wheels. How's the ride in yours...do you get a lot of shimmying? I'm trying to figure out if a bad shimmy is the norm for RCSB's or not.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

Nah...mine actually has a pretty good ride for the setup. Not really any shimmying or anything like that. Drives like Caddy on the highway. lol. jk.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:34 AM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Nice looking truck!

For the avatar and sig pic you need to click on User CP on the black bar at the top of the screen and then on the left you will see options to set your profile.

Old 09-22-2008, 04:16 PM
WhiteBerry
Veteran

electric blue is aweseome... congrats on the truck!

Quick Reply: Finally Got Some Pictures Up.