3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need serious professional help..From Ram owners and dodge employees..

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Grey-Ghost
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

this sucks i don't understand how stealerships can run a business and have people work their who know nothing if i had a dealership my people would have to take test so they would be up to date and go through training before they could ever work but off subject i would say go to your insurance tell them what they did and see what they can do best of luck

Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 AM
MeAndMyHemi
Rookie

Here's what I think happened: He went back to the dealership, raised hell, got a cold from the nasty smartass Service Manager, and has been waiting in line to be seen by a Socialized Medicine Doctor ever since.

We may NEVER hear from him again.....

Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 AM
lacossesxt

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
i would tell them to fix it right or replace the truck . their techs cant do anything right at this point they are tired of you and thats that. i would calmly tell them if you dont resolve this im going to the media getting a lawyer. and then i would proced to take a big dump on his deskand wipe my *** with his tie.. (no that was a joke) unless you really got to go. but in all seariousness dont let them walk all over you ill come up to canada and bust cookies all over the front lot grass. i hate a-hole dealers
too funny!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:22 AM
lacossesxt

scary! being first time ram owner it makes me nervous. but i am glad i have the life time warranty! so far they have been good, replaced center arm rest, front axle seal, realigened box with cab...but makes me wonder all this at 3000 miles? i bought an 08 in dec so i will give the seal problem from drying out and sitting? ..and have 04 dream cruiser with 55,000 and not a wrench on it wife still loves it...

Old 02-12-2009, 10:49 AM
osufans
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, you dug this up, i had to read all 5 pages, and no resolution??

Quick Reply: Need serious professional help..From Ram owners and dodge employees..