3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Looking to lift and add 38's

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 11:30 PM
WeightLifter500
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Well, I ain't Weightlifter500, but I figure I'd save you the time of him asking me, to tell you.

Probably one of the top two or three places in the country for Mopar engine performance.

http://www.krcperformance.com/krc/in...mart&Itemid=26
Hey take it easy. lol I would have told him airram.com over krc though. airram is basically selling with bare minimum profit whereas KRC is way overpriced on pretty much everything compared to nicks site. I will be getting my stuff from nick, but that is just me.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:18 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Yeah, he actually started a thread and asked. I listed airram, Moes & KRC. The reason I listed KRC is because if he wanted to go beyond just bolt on's and actually get into REAL performance stuff like heads, stroker kits, custom tunes, etc., then that's beyond what you can get from airram & Moe's.
For the bolt on stuff though, I agree with you...

Old 12-26-2008, 01:13 PM
WeightLifter500
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually Nick now has all of that... except for the stoker kit to my knowledge. He has race ported heads and alot of the stuff that krc has. He has put alot more on his site recently. I am really impressed with what he has done lately. I used to look just at KRC until I learned about nick's site. Not to argue with you but I would check both sites and make the decision on a personal base. If I lived nearby a KRC wearhouse like you hammer I would probably go with KRC too. But Nick seems to be resonably priced and I like the free shipping and customer service but that is just my .02 cents. lol

Old 12-26-2008, 01:21 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of my stuff from other sources. Especially the easy to install items. KRC is a performance shop, labor intensive, first and foremost. As a result, their prices are a good bit more than someone who simply "moves" parts.
I've picked their brains a good bit though and feel "obligated" to spend some money there. Marty nor anyone else has ever refused to take the time to answer a question, be it on site or over the 'net. As a result, I've purchased some things there that I know I could have gotten cheaper elsewhere, but at the same time, I had the added security of knowing that if I got in trouble doing the install, I had someplace to fall back on. IMO, worth an extra 10-15% cost...

Quick Reply: Looking to lift and add 38's