3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Doing burnouts hemi

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 02:59 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao I remember this thread hahahaha

Man, sounds like you'll never be happy with what you have so keep buying cheap junk so it doesnt hurt your wallet as much. Once you're ready to settle down, get something nice and stick with it. Why go through all that money and trouble of swapping engines and turning it into a srt wannabe? Just buy a used RC srt10 and be happy. You can find them for under $20,000 now, have more power than any swap you plan on doing, already has a solid built manual trans, better rear end, better everything. Then you dont have to mess around swapping wheels, hoods, engines, suspensions, axles, etc etc. If you already had a paid off truck then go ahead but since you are starting from scratch, go and buy the real deal.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:01 AM
OlDirtyJohn
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeHemi
lmao I remember this thread hahahaha

Man, sounds like you'll never be happy with what you have so keep buying cheap junk so it doesnt hurt your wallet as much. Once you're ready to settle down, get something nice and stick with it. Why go through all that money and trouble of swapping engines and turning it into a srt wannabe? Just buy a used RC srt10 and be happy. You can find them for under $20,000 now, have more power than any swap you plan on doing, already has a solid built manual trans, better rear end, better everything. Then you dont have to mess around swapping wheels, hoods, engines, suspensions, axles, etc etc. If you already had a paid off truck then go ahead but since you are starting from scratch, go and buy the real deal.
ditto, and ironsleeve.... read the entire post before you comment. haha

Old 05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Muchmoneyg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not really that im not satisfied with my cars, i just always find a deal thats hard to pass up so i trade/buy it. Then i usually find someone that wants it for alot more than what ive put into it so i let it go and i make alot of profit and use that buy other cars/trucks. Yes i could just go buy an srt10, but why? Im not everyone else, most people here can do the things that some can. I dont like the v10, but i do like the hemi and the cummins. I might just do a cummins swap, only time will tell.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:30 PM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Muchmoneyg
Its not really that im not satisfied with my cars, i just always find a deal thats hard to pass up so i trade/buy it. Then i usually find someone that wants it for alot more than what ive put into it so i let it go and i make alot of profit and use that buy other cars/trucks. Yes i could just go buy an srt10, but why? Im not everyone else, most people here can do the things that some can. I dont like the v10, but i do like the hemi and the cummins. I might just do a cummins swap, only time will tell.
Almost everyone I have ever heard that says they have made profit out of their vehicles is either lying out their *** to make themselves sound good, or an idiot and doesn't realize how much money they have put into their vehicles in all reality... Please if someone can give me a good example of profiting off of their vehicle(other than the profit from being able to work because of that vehicle) then go for it, but Im sure you wont find many to back that up.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:25 AM
ram_bo06
Captain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab7LlQnIQ6c
If you have ever "youtube'd" dodge ram burnout you have prol seen this...but for those of you that haven't, enjoy. Don't recreate this seen while on the burnout adventure. Try explaining that to your insurance agent!!

Quick Reply: Doing burnouts hemi