3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Mobil one 5-20 hard to get?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 04:53 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

It's all in the automotive dept. person's ordering. They often do not reorder stuff because they are lazy and do not like to stock shelves.
My wife has worked for Wal-mart for 15 years. She is in the cash office. We got on her manager awhile back because their automotive dept. person was not ordering quite a few items. I use the Mr. Clean car wash system (No Spots!!! ) and they didn't have the filter inserts for like a month. After talking to the manager, they had then a couple of days later and the employee got reprimanded for have way too many empty spots on the shelves.
If it is synthetic oil, no Dino oil is used and the hurricanes would not effect production as far as I can tell.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 PM
moosefire66
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
i still like my fleet pricing - 3.75/qt for the first 5 qts (since most fleet vehicles r 5 qts, then 1.75/qt after & my oil filter is 2.25 (wicks)
Wow. I get fleet pricing through my work, cause they are nice enough to give it to me, which happens to be the same price that any dealer, or store would purchase it for, such as walmart. And the oil that I purchased still cost me about $8 a quart. However in hindsight, I dont have to change my oil for 30,000 miles so.......

Quick Reply: Mobil one 5-20 hard to get?